7

third person

hoseok lead yoongi to the office and makes sure that he gets everything that he'll need. 

things were honestly going fine until hoseok found out that yoongi was assigned to the locker beside his.

"you know what it's fine. it's okay, your locker is next to me, i'm going to live... i think," hoseok mutters to himself.

"you know you actually are cute, i wasn't joking," yoongi laughs lowly as he leans against his locker.

hoseok's cheeks burned and he forces his locker shut, "what's your homeroom and first period?"

yoongi looks down at his schedule, which hoseok noticed was upside down.

"you're an idiot," hoseok scoffs, yanking the piece of paper out of yoongi's hands and reading it himself.

"you're with me, jungkook, jin, jaehyun and namjoon."

"who's jaehyun and namjoon?" yoongi questions as hoseok begins to lead him to their homeroom.

"namjoon's seokjin's boyfriend," hoseok replies, shoving yoongi's schedule into his pocket, figuring it's safer with him than with yoongi.

"and jaehyun?"

"one of my many best friend's."

yoongi nods as they both walked into ms.hwang's homeroom.

"word of advice, do not piss her off yoongi," hoseok suggests as he spots seokjin and namjoon in the back, along with an annoyed jungkook.

"what's got your panties in a twist?" yoongi snickers once he sees the youngest of them all's face.

"these two are too lovey-dovey," jungkook complains.

"oh please you're probably just jealous because you can't get any," hoseok teases, sitting beside jungkook.

"i get plenty! actually, thank you very much. a lot more than you do, anyways," the boy pouts,  but he knew part of it was a lie.

"that 'v' boy doesn't count, jungkook, because it was just a tiny fling. you guys didn't even get to second base before he went back to where he came from," namjoon snorts.

yoongi's eyes widen, "did you say v?"

"uh yeah, that's what i said," namjoon says, popping a lollipop into his mouth, a few seconds, handing seokjin a bubblegum one.

"so you're jungkook! the one v was always talking about," yoongi puts the pieces together, that jungkook is the boy that his best friend was hung up on for three months.

"you know him?" jungkook questions, an eyebrow raised and his arms crossed.

"yeah he's my best friend back in daegu."

"he was here for summer break and then left," jungkook says, hard staring the desk in front of him.

"jungkook i'm being serious when i say he likes you. he really does, its just, he doesn't do long distance things," yoongi says.

jungkook nods slowly, the bell ringing before he could say anything else.

"min yoongi is it?"

"yes ms.hwang?" the boy ask sweetly.

"get your feet off the desk, child!"

"told you not to piss her off," hoseok whispers, smirk on his lips.

a/n: woo! i think i may put a vkook ff up while neighbors is up so two ongoing books at the same time, what do you think?