10

third person

"so you've gotten close to yoongi," jinjin points out as he violently pushes the button of the game controller.

"oh yeah he has, he even has him in his phone as yoongs! aw, you guys have cute nicknames for each other," jaehyun coos as he scrolls through hoseok's phone.

"shut up i'm trying to actually win against chanyeol for once!" jinjin cries out dramatically.

"ha suck it!" chanyeol rises up and laughes as jinjin frowns, "you'll never win against me."

"dude shut up, i'm trying to stalk 'yoongs'," sicheng grunts as he looks at yoongi's instagram.

"i hope you know i dislike you all very strongly," hoseok sighs as he scribbles in his notebook, finishing up his homework.

"we love youu," jaehyun sings,  hoseok rolls his eyes, but ends up smiling anyways.

"hey why isn't taeil here breathing down your neck?" hoseok questioned sicheng, which caused the boy to shrug.

"he has some practice or something i don't know i'm relieved that he's not here, knock on wood."

"oh my god, chanyeol how the hell!" jinjin exclaims as the screen now read, for the second time, "game over, ddychanyeol01 has won."

"yeah, how the hell are you living with that screen-name, honestly," hoseok grimaces.

"he's daddy, duhh," baekhyun bursts into the room, dropping onto hoseok's couch, next to chanyeol.

"where'd you come from?" hoseok groans, looking at how crowded his room has now gotten.

"taeil and i came from practice. and your sister let us in," baekhyun explains.

"taeil's here? oh my god hide me," winwin complained.

"chill, he probably won't be up for awhile, he's probably flirting with mina anyways," baekhyun shrugs, throwing an arm around chanyeol.

"he flirts with mina?" hoseok and winwin ask at the same time.

baekhyun nods, "sometimes. it's jokingly though." he rests his head on chanyeol's shoulder.

"ew, you sweaty kitten," chanyeol cringes as he felt baekhyun's sweat on his shoulder.

"woah, save it for bed you guys."

baekhyuns head shoots up from chanyeol's shoulder, his cheeks tinted pink, "shut up."

"hello beautiful people!" taeil bursts into the room, a large smile on his face. hoseok sees changkyun peeking over his shoulder.

"you didn't say changkyun was with you too, baek," hoseok says.

"huh, must've forgotten," baekhyun shrugs.

"fuck you too i guess," changkyun huffs.

sicheng makes a move to dive into hoseok's open closet, but taeil was quicker, and wraps his arms around his waist, yanking him toward himself.

"not so fast sichengie," taeil grins, sitting on hoseok's bed next to jaehyun, with sicheng on his lap.

"i hate when you call me that, call me winwin," sicheng pouts, but doesn't try moving at all.

"guys, is it bad that there's live porn taking place in yoongi's room right now, and i'm watching it?" jinjin questions. he took a break from the game and let changkyun play against chanyeol.

everyone's attention turned to where jinjin was looking, which was out the window that gave a clear view in yoongi's room. yoongi forgot to close his curtains.

"oh my god!"

"damn."

"what the fuck?"

"stop trying to get a reaction from me. you already know i don't like yoongi like that." hoseok says, not bothering to get up from his spot.

"uh no, seok, you may want to really look," changkyun says. changkyun is never one to really joke about things that he knows would upset or concern hoseok, which worries him a bit to the point where he pushes his way to the window, his eyes widening and his cheeks burning a bright pink at the sight in yoongi's room.

"is that... ten?"

a/n: kinda late update? but damn hoseok in that gif

also the boys on the bbmas im still shook