15

third person

"no way! you're kidding me, you're not going to go through my window to get to your room!" hoseok exclaims as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

"hoseokie, i need clothes to change into, so i can meet tae. i've been in this suit thing since last night." yoongi presses himself against hoseok's back, his chin slightly digging into his shoulder.

"you're so short your head doesn't reach over my shoulder enough to see yourself in the mirror," hoseok laughs.

yoongi rolls his eyes and teasingly kisses the back of hoseok's neck, making chills run down the taller boy's spine.

"wear my clothes, they may be big on you but it's better than you falling out of the window and breaking bones," hoseok pulls away from yoongi and grabs his phone.

"fine." yoongi nods, and heads toward hoseok's closet, grabbing a sweatshirt and sweats.

"aw you look cute, my sweatshirt is so big on you," hoseok grins.

"mm," yoongi says, his voice muffled by the sweatshirt that was over his head.

yoongi's phone vibrated and he scrambles to pick it up off of hoseok's bed.

"shit, taehyung's outside, i better go," hoseok's about to go and give yoongi a hug, but yoongi's already out the door. hoseok huffs.

he opens his door, with the idea of going downstairs to get something to eat when he bumps into someone. "jimin? where did you come from?"

"i walked in when yoongi was leaving," jimin shruggs and that's when hoseok notices the bowl of cereal in jimin's hands.

hoseok snorts, "is that from my kitchen?"

"yep," jimin nods and took a bite of it.

hoseok shakes his head in disbelief, "i'm hungry. wanna do something? like i don't know... make cupcakes or something?"

"oh yes! i haven't baked anything in awhile, last thing i baked was jungkook's birthday cake last year. i just stuck to buying after that because i burnt like three cakes."

"talented," hoseok smiles and jimin turns around, hoseok following him down the stairs.

----

"dick!" jimin laughs as an egg is cracked on his head, and the liquid coming from the egg uncomfortably slips down his face.

hoseok cackles, ducking as a handful of flour is thrown at him by jimin. it doesn't do much but make a white cloud in between the two of them.

"okay okay! we should actually bake the cupcakes now," hoseok exclaims he walks up to the counter where the bowl that the cupcake mix is in.