19

third person

"guess who got an a plus on their math test! i did!" taeil jumps around, waving the piece of paper around in his friends faces.

"i bet it's only because winwin helped you. where is he by the way?" hoseok says as he grabs his backpack from his locker.

"uh last time i saw him he was talking to yoongi, actually, more like screaming," taeil says.

hoseok sighs and chuckles, "i never thought of winwin as a person to scream."

"oh he does, he screams at me all the time," taeil assures.

"not surprising," hoseok shuts his locker, and starts walking down the crowded hall with taeil.

"hey, did you actually-" hoseok starts, but realizes when he glances at taeil, that he's no longer there.

hoseok rolls his eyes, shaking his head, "idiot."

he's about to go up a flight of stairs to get to his next class but before he can even get to them, he's yanked into a pitch black room.

"okay, taeil, let me go before i bite your hand off," hoseok threatens.

hoseok is about to bite taeil's hand like he said he would, but instead, he's flipped around and lips are pressed against his.

but wait- why the hell was taeil kissing him?

hoseok instantly pushes away, gagging as the lights turn on and he looks at the culprit, "what the heck tae- yoongi?"

"geez i would've thought you'd remember what my lips feel like," yoongi puts his hands on hoseok's hips, "but oh right, you've been ignoring me for weeks. you wouldn't remember."

hoseok looks away from yoongi, a sigh escaping him, "i'm sorry."

yoongi pinches at hoseok's sides, an embarrassing and high pitch squeal escaping hoseok's lips.

"i missed your laugh," yoongi grins.

hoseok's cheeks turn  pink, prompting him to hide his face with his sleeves.

"i really don't know why i was mad at you, yoongi," hoseok says as he pulls away.

"if anything i should be sorry, you saw taehyung and i kissing. it was a mistake though, we both were grossed out because we're best friends. we were just testing it out," yoongi shrugs.

"and your reaction meant... you were jealous," yoongi smirks.

hoseok rolls his eyes, "fine yes i was. but what the fuck? friends don't 'test it out.'"

"we might have been a little drunk... only a little!"