9

third person

the first thing that hoseok does when he gets home is run up to his room, throw his backpack onto the floor, and sigh in content.

now, he was just waiting for yoongi to come barging into his house.

but instead, he glances at the window where a shirtless yoongi is standing, earbuds in his ears and his lips moving wicked fast.

"what the hell is he doing?" hoseok looked in more, examining yoongi's slightly toned body, not noticing the knowing smirk on said boys face who was looking right at him.

as his eyes cast upwards he realizes yoongi has been looking at him the whole time. hoseok  clears his throat as yoongi pushed his window up, motioning for hoseok to do so too.

hoseok rolls his eyes but pushes his window up anyways, leaning over the windowsill.

"what was that little stunt huh? you know, leaving me on the bus," yoongi questions as he takes out his earbuds.

"i was trying to make it clear that i don't like you. and i don't want you to bother me anymore," hoseok explains.

"but i gave you my number..." he mutters in realization, "god damn it." there's no running away from yoongi anymore.

yes, he could definitely block him but one, hoseok would honestly feel bad, and two, duh, he lives right next to him.

yoongi clicks his tongue and nods, showing his phone to hoseok, which was on his contact.

"why is there a tongue emoji next to my name? that's gross-- and a peach!" hoseok points in disgust.

"well for starters, you have a nice ass. and-"

"no. good bye yooongi," hoseok dragged on, closing his window along with the blinds.

"god damn," hoseok mutters but there was then a knock on the door downstairs, which made hoseok groan and exit his room.

the knocking continues, but it stops as soon as hoseok opens the door. yoongi's there, hand up, about to knock again but he stops when he sees hoseok.

hoseok stands there, blinking, not saying a word.

"are you suddenly mute?" yoongi raises a brow.

"yo-your hand.." hoseok stutters, cheeks going a dark pink.

"what? oh," yoongi looks down, taking his hand out of his pants.

"i wasn't doing anything hoseokie, promise. i just put it there because i know it makes you flustered," he smirks.