23

third person

a few hours later, the group of boys come out laughing, except for a pouting doyoung.

"guys it wasn't supposed to be four on one," he whined.

"well we kind of turned it into that," taeyong chuckled.

yuta nodded and pat doyoung's back, then wrapping an arm around his shoulder, "it's okay doyoungie. at least you weren't the one who was screaming the whole time."

"i was scared! i didn't know who was who because i also didn't know it was going to be glow in the dark paint ball!" hoseok defends himself.

"sure sure," taehyung snorted.

the boys get in the car, and taehyung yells as he takes yuta's spot up front, "who wants icecream!"

"me!" doyoung yells, ignoring the wincing others in the car from how loud he was.

and the boys were off, buying yoongi even more time for planning.

----

a few days later

unfortunately, for yoongi, today was the friday that he was going to ask hoseok out.

to say he wasn't nervous was an understatement.

his hands were fucking sweating, and his heart was racing as he got dressed. sure, he had about six hours until the end of school and when the buses will be there, but that didn't stop his worrying.

he felt as if he would mess up, or even worse- hoseok would say no and yoongi obviously did not want that to happen.

he's never had to do this before, believe it or not, the relationships yoongi's been in it was the other person asking him out not him.

a huff escaped the boys lips as he made his way downstairs, greeting his mom who was downstairs, breakfast already made for the boy.

"thank you mom," he gave her a kiss on the cheek and she gave a smile.

"so you're going to ask hoseok out today?" she smirked playfully.

"mom~! how'd you know?"

"you guys were not quiet when discussing how you were going to. and i just saw it coming yoongbear," she said as she cleaned up the area she was working with.

"i didn't even know you were home," yoongi replied, a bit baffled as he took a bite of his waffle.

"i wasn't. eunha, hoseok's mom was walking past hoseok's room and heard talking, and she walked in and saw the window was opened and she heard hoseok's name so she continued to listen," mrs.min said sheepishly a wide smile on her face.

yoongi grinned, "ah mom~ you really deserve much better than dad."

mrs.min blinked and nodded slowly, "i will. promise yoongbear. not just for me, but for you as well."

yoongi smiled, but then he realized it was time to go.

"i have to go mom, i love you!" yoongi said as he started to leave.

"goodbye yoongi, good luck with hoseok!" she winks, which makes yoongi snort as he leaves the house.

----

once again, yoongi was a nervous mess, the only thing from stopping him and calling the plan off was the nagging of hoseok's friends- mostly threats of what would happen if he didn't.