21

third person

"s'mores.. in the microwave? are you an idiot?" mina whacked the back of jimin's head.

"it works trust me," jimin smiled and put the marshmallow on the piece of gram cracker on top of the chocolate.

he put the treat in the microwave on a piece of paper towel and set it on a time, closing the door.

"and now, we wait," jimin leaned against the counter, watching as mina looked at the microwave in fear of the s'more exploding.

"what'cha guys doing~?" hoseok questions as he walks inside of the kitchen with the empty bowl that had chips in it before.

"we're making microwave s'mores..?" mina said unsurely.

"mhm," jimin nodded and side glanced hoseok.

"they're not as good as one's made by the fire but they're still good," hoseok supplies as he put the bowl in the sink.

the microwave went off and jimin took the s'more out, handing it to mina afterward.

mina hesitantly lifted the s'more to her mouth, and took a bite.

her eyes meet jimins and she nods.

"it's actually pretty good, i'm surprised it didn't explode," mina comments and jimin spots the large glob of marshmallow that made it onto mina's cheek.

"you've got a little something right here," he motions to his own cheek.

jimin starts laughing and so does mina as she cleans it up from her face.

once they quieted down, mina addressed the topic she'd wanted to talk about ever since she got down stairs, "so.. you liking jungkook still a thing or..?"

jimin sighed, "i still like him.. but you know, it's not like a huge obsession as it was before. i think i have feelings for someone else."

"ah that's nice little minie," mina pat jimin's head.

"choke," jimin pouted, pinching mina's arm.

----

taehyung and jungkook decided to leave at around 3:00, while jimin stayed over in hoseoks room with the other two boys.

"i got twenty dollars like expected," yoongi smirked putting the money that he received before taehyung left in his back pocket.

"good for you," jimin snorted and wrapped himself in hoseok's comforter.

"oh jimin, what'd you notice about yugyeom?" yoongi questions.

"he um, reminded me of jungkook and it kind of scared me," jimin sheepishly said.

hoseok nodded, "everyone noticed that but you minie."

jimin blushed in embarrassment, covering his face with the blanket.

"i'm still confused. since when were jungkook and taehyung a thing though?" hoseok frowned, trying to figure it out.

"i feel like jungkook just said that, i don't know though," yoongi said as he ran his hands through hoseok's hair.

as of right now, jimin was on hoseok's bed and hoseok and yoongi were on the carpeted floor, hoseok leaning against yoongi's chest.

"i don't know, i don't care anymore to be honest with you. like i told your sister, it's not an obsession anymore i barely like him now," jimin rolled around on the bed.

"aren't you annoyed though? you never got to tell jungkook how you felt," hoseok questions.

jimin shrugs and hoseok starts to get up, "i'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back."

jimin waits until hoseok's out of the room when he starts staring at yoongi.

"yes?" yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"when are you going to propose?" jimin questions.

"i'm not? what the fuck?"

"i'm kidding you shithead, when are you going to ask my little hobi out?"

"actually.. i'm thinking soon. i have promise rings and everything.."

jimin smiles, "it's good to know my hobi's getting someone who deserves him."

yoongi smiled back and nodded, and hoseok come's back a few minutes later.

"we should probably head to bed, i'm so tired," hoseok yawned, and went back to his spot in front of yoongi.

"mm.. same," jimin agreed as he snuggled up on the bed.

"we're just going to let him take the bed all to himself?" yoongi said in disbelief.

"trust me you'll thank me. he kicks in his sleep," hoseok cuddled up to yoongi's side.

"i do not!" jimin whined.

"yes you do," hoseok chuckled and jimin huffed in response.

a/n: fun fact; this was supposed to be a yoonkook fanfic :')