4

third person

"i'm bored," jungkook sighs as he kicks a rock. it's been five minutes since yoongi and hoseok had joined the two, and they've been sitting in silence for a majority of the time.

"we can play hide and seek?" hoseok suggested.

"you still play that shit? isn't it for like, five-year-olds?" yoongi asks he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"yeah so?" jimin lifts an eyebrow, scowling at the newcomer.

yoongi put his hands up in defense,"hey, i was just asking." jimin continues to look at the boy in disdain, even as the black haired male starts to talk again.

"okay, i'll count and find you guys," yoongi shrugs, taking out a cigarette.

"you smoke?" hoseok asks, watching him light the cancer stick. his nose scrunches up when yoongi places it between his lips.

yoongi sends the three a threatening glance, which has jungkook, jimin, and hoseok running in the opposite direction.

"so why is he such a dick?" jungkook asks once they've found a hiding spot all together, behind some bushes.

"i don't know. i just met him today. the first meeting wasn't very great either," hoseok shivers,.

"what happened?" jimin asks curiously, subconsciously picking at the leaves on the branches.

"well, i heard noises when i went over to give him my moms lasagna, and i didn't really think before knocking on the door and well, the guy opened the door and his hand was... down his freaking pants!"

"ah you see young padawan, there's this thing called jerking off it's somethi-" jimin starts but is cut off by jungkook.

"shut up, hyung! thanks, but we don't need a recap of seventh grade sex ed," jungkook slaps the older boy on the arm.

"guys, shut up he's coming!" hoseok whispers, peeking through the bushes.

he watches as the boy takes a drag of his cigarette and crosses the street. if he steps a couple more steps then he's going to be right in front of them.

the three take in a large breath, trying to stay as quiet as possible so that yoongi doesn't hear them, and luckily it works as yoongi walks in the opposite direction.

"what if we just ditch him while he's still looking? like just go home," hoseok inquired.

"that's kind of mean, but if you want to, go ahead. we'll go home too. we're gonna have to figure a way to get our bikes later though."

"bye seokie hyung," jungkook says as hoseok slips through the branches.

luckily, he makes it back without yoongi spotting him and hurries insides as quietly as possible.

he can also hear the parents talking loudly in the den which makes a perfect opportunity for him to creep upstairs.

when he gets to his room, he shuts and locks his door, letting out a breath he didn't know that he was holding.

he sits down on his bed and pulls out his phone which has a text notification from jungkook.

kookie: yikes u got a mad hand in his pants yoongi aftr you

hobi: no, ur kidding me

kookie: ok hes not exactly mad but hes annoyed protct yoself hyung

hoseok groans and begins to mentally prepare himself for the scolding by his parents which will  most definitely come when they find out he had ditched yoongi. and by the sound of the front door closing that he hears it'll be in five... four... three... two... one...

"jung hoseok get down here right now!" his fathers voice echoed through the house and that's when hoseok knew, he fucked up.

a/n: is it just me or do you love that gif oml