white sheets

taehyung loved cuddling in a bed with white sheets and a cute boy called jungkook.

it was an early saturday morning and taehyung's eyes opened slowly, the sun had managed to get through the small space between the curtains and the wall and fall onto the white sheets covering his body

it was an early saturday morning and taehyung's eyes opened slowly, the sun had managed to get through the small space between the curtains and the wall and fall onto the white sheets covering his body. he stretched his arms, yawning in the process. taehyung had always liked waking up early on the weekends, and he loved knowing that he had the whole day in front of him. he looked to his side; empty. a frown made its way to his lips, where was his cute little boyfriend? taehyung really wanted to cuddle.

he sighed deeply before sitting up, the white duvet falling down, exposing his tanned chest. the contrast between the white and the tanned skin looked pretty, not that taehyung thought of it that way, but his boyfriend did. and had mentioned it a couple of times too.

"are you awake already?"

the voice made the twenty one year old look up, towards the door. he smiled. "you know i prefer waking up early on the weekends, jungkookie," the elder said, admiring the brunette that was standing next to the door, leaning against the grey wall. "why are you up this early? you always sleep until the afternoon on saturdays," taehyung asked, reaching out for a random sweatshirt lying on the floor next to the bed. not caring if it was either his or jungkook's.

"i don't know, i woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep," the brunette explained, inspecting how his older boyfriend lazily reached out for the black sweatshirt on floor, and then just as lazily putting it on his upper body. he then walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, smiling at the sleepy-looking taehyung who was rubbing his eyes. "good morning kiss?"

the older blushed, but then leaned in quickly to steal a light kiss.

jungkook then crawled to his side of the bed, lying down under the covers. "no, don't go back to sleep now! i was just-" "shhh, just let me cuddle you for a while," jungkook interrupted, dragging taehyung down from his previous sitting position, and then pulling him close. "jungkookie~" taehyung mumbled, but jungkook just wrapped an arm around his waist tightly, erasing the small space that had been left between them, their noses now only a few millimetres away from each other.

"i'm hungry," taehyung said, poking the younger's cheek. jungkook smiled softly, admiring the human lying in front of him. "you're so beautiful, you know that, right?"

taehyung blushed deeply, breaking the eye contact. "no, i'm not," he fiddled with his fingers, talking quietly. "you are!" jungkook said, taking the elder's hands in his, their fingers intertwining. "i promise, i wouldn't lie about that," the brunette's voice was so soft, it made taehyung's heart melt slightly. "i love you," and the elder's blush just deepened even more – if that was even possible.

jungkook moved closer, and without warning, he pressed his lips against taehyung's; fitting together perfectly. it sounds cliche, but their lips really was made for each other. eyes closed, lips moving together in sync, hands either around one's waist or pressed on the other's cheeks. pulling away when the air was completely gone, then immediately meeting again. it went on like that for a while, and ended with the two of them giggling.

so cheesy so cute so much fluff

i'm not used to writing fluff, i hope it was good omg

i also published a markjin short story, it will have 10 chapters! i hope some of you read it, i'm proud of it (^ω^)