interruptions

cross-posted on vka
this isn't my usual type of writing so i'm sorry if it's bad.

Right after the front door is closed, Jungkook turns around and suddenly feels himself pinned against the wall. A second after catching the little breath he lost at the sudden impact, his eyes meet Taehyung's as the older has a strong grip on his wrists, holding them against the door a little higher than his head.

"You are such a tease, Jungkook," the older mutters angrily, his eyes filled with mixtures of lust and want, love and affection, as well as annoyance and frustration. It can be heard in the way he's breathing too; not only is he aroused, he's angry too. Or at least irritated. Jungkook isn't sure himself why Taehyung just called him a tease because he hasn't done anything to tease his boyfriend today. They've been out the whole day, walking around and talking, so he isn't sure when he perhaps teased the older in a sexual way.

"Wh-what?" Is the only thing managing to leave Jungkook's lips as his mind flashes back on their conversations throughout the day. The older leans closer, kissing him sweetly in the corner of his lips, lingering for a little while before pressing another kiss properly on his lips, letting it stay there for at least thirty seconds before pulling away. "How the hell have I been teasing you today?" Jungkook asks quietly, a confused smile on his face as he inspects the other's face, his serious features really making him bite his lip unknowingly.

"Stop joking around, Jeon," Taehyung growls, pressing him harder against the door, their chests touching, he moves his head closer, to the side of Jungkook's ear and turns to face it. "You're always a tease, you little shit." Jungkook both enjoys and dislikes it when Taehyung acts like this. Because hell, it is sexy, but he really feels a bit uncomfortable at times too, mainly because he feels powerless standing in such a position; Taehyung pressing him against the door, Jungkook is caged there, there is no way to escape.

Not that he particularly wants to either, anyway.

Taehyung's hot breath is hitting his skin and Jungkook feels how the older eventually moves his lips against the skin beneath the younger's ear, sweetly kissing the spot there which he is so aware of being one of Jungkook's weaker spots. It takes everything for Jungkook not to let out a small moan at the feeling, he closes his eyes tightly and continues biting his lower lip, back of his head resting against the door behind him as he enjoys every second of this despite not wanting to give in just yet.

Taehyung's lips move, kissing the skin of Jungkook's neck on their way down, eventually reaching his collarbones. A light sigh of satisfaction escapes Jungkook now, eyes are still closed but his lips are slightly parted. The feeling of the older's lips is something he'll never get tired of, especially not as they now nibble a little on his pale skin, right above his collarbone, most likely leaving a mark that would be visible eventually.

When Taehyung's lips suddenly disappear from his skin after a minute or so, Jungkook unwillingly lets out a disappointed whine, eyes opening as he searches for Taehyung's. A smirk is glued to Taehyung's face, which only disappears when closing the gap between the two again, a hungry kiss lasting on Jungkook's lips before they slowly start to move, synchronization happening automatically nowadays when it came to kissing like this. Jungkook's hands are no longer above his head, Taehyung has moved his own hands down, one pressed against the wall next to the brunette's head, his other snaked around the younger's waist tightly, taking away all space between their bodies whatsoever. Jungkook wraps his own arms around Taehyung's neck as he deepens the kiss further, everything turning into a very heated and needy make out session before Taehyung - once again - leaves his boyfriend's lips to mark up the skin on his neck instead, knowing the younger always feels a little more pleasure by those particular actions.

Lips are dragging along Jungkook's jaw, coming down under his ear again but now on the other side of his face, doing the same process there as he had done on the younger's other side. A kiss, nibbling down the skin, marking it and finally getting a well-deserved moan exiting Jungkook's lips, feeling the younger's hands move down from his neck to place on his back, trying to pull him closer though that's impossible.

The hand Taehyung has around Jungkook's waist moves slightly, fingers creeping in underneath the sweater the younger is wearing, dragging along the other's back, goosebumps evident underneath his fingertips as they briefly move above the skin.

"T-Tae, I..." Jungkook breaths, only to stop himself when the older is felt sucking a little right on the spot where the brunette's absolute weakness is and he has to hold onto Taehyung so he won't fall as he feels his knees almost giving in at the pleasurable sensation. A gasp leaves him and he swears he hears the older chuckle. "Jungkookie likes that, huh?" Taehyung asks teasingly, earning an annoyed groan from the younger which only makes him chuckle more. "You know damn well I do, Tae," Jungkook warns, not wanting to be played with in moments as intimate as this.

"Would you look at that? I'm great at art, purple is my new favourite colour," Taehyung continues, ignoring his boyfriend's words, as he's admiring the purple and red marks on Jungkook's neck, feeling proud of his creations.

Jungkook doesn't get time to answer before Taehyung has pulled him away from the door, lips against lips as he turns around with Jungkook still in his hold, making the brunette walk backwards as they continue to kiss messily. They clumsily walk into another wall on their way before they enter the bedroom, Jungkook being pushed backwards until the bed hits the back of his knees, leading to him falling backwards. And since their lips haven't separated at all, Taehyung follows, falling comfortably on top of the younger.

He's just about to beg Jungkook to take his shirt off and only gets time to disconnect their lips before he's interrupted.

[I]Bark.

Startled, Taehyung moves away from Jungkook who immediately starts laughing. On the bed is now the dog who has jumped up on it, glaring at the two for completely ignoring him when coming home. "Tan-ah, we're busy!" Taehyung whines as he leans forward, patting the dog softly, wishing for it to forgive him. The dog only barks again but Taehyung smiles a little, he sits back and leans down to press a kiss to Jungkook's slightly swollen lips, lasting for some seconds before he leans away.

"I'll give him food, then we're continuing this, Kook. We're not done."

Then, Taehyung leaves the room, Jungkook lying alone on the bed as the dog jumps off of it, following Taehyung to the kitchen with his tale moving back and forth quickly.

Yeah, they better continue this later, Jungkook thinks, he can't just be left there like that.