cold kisses

"Baby, look, it's snowing!" Taehyung exclaimed happily after breaking their kiss. Outside, the ground was covered with snow, and more snowflakes were falling from the sky. The smile on Taehyung's face was bigger than before, the boy had always loved snow.

It was around nine in the morning, and the two had just woken up and Taehyung had even interrupted his and Jungkook's little morning make out session the make the statement about snow. Jungkook was too tired to turn around and look. He could tell by his boyfriend's facial expression that it was clearly snowing outside. "C'mon Kookie, let's go outside!" Taehyung was about to get out of the bed but Jungkook grabbed his hand. "Tae, wait," he mumbled, still sleepy. "I'm tired."

An eyebrow was raised on Taehyung's face as he laid back down in the bed, this time the white duvet not covering his tan chest. "You seemed very awake a few seconds ago when you were kissing me though," the older pointed out the obvious, and Jungkook blushed. "Shut up, I was tired," he defended. "But I just really love kissing you ba-" "Yeah yeah, I know, and I love playing in the snow, come on now."

Without arguing, Taehyung had gotten Jungkook out of bed, and in some way managed to get them both dressed. Both wearing hoodies and sweatpants, Taehyung pulled the younger close before placing a light kiss on his lips. "I love you," he said, eyes taking in every single detail on Jungkook's still sleepy face. Taehyung loved everything about the boy, he loved his kissable lips, the small wrinkles he got around his eyes whenever he laughed or smiled, he even loved the dark circles underneath his eyes. It just made Jungkook...Jungkook.

Enough of cheesiness.

The older giggled like a little kid. "Let's go outside!" Jungkook knew he didn't have a chance to argue, so he just went along. Still, he was too tired to say no.

"It's so pretty!" Taehyung said, the happiness and excitement in his voice so cutely noticeable. Jungkook smiled as he admired the older as he walked a few feet in front of him, every now and then playing with the snow. He tried his best not to freeze too much, knowing how much Taehyung loved being outside on winter mornings like these. The younger had never been the biggest fan of snow, he liked Christmas and all, it was cozy. But the cold days and slippery roads were things he would prefer to skip every year.

Well, if it made Taehyung happy though, it could stay, he guessed.

The two had been together for four years now, or well, on Taehyung's birthday to be exact, which was on the 30th of December. It was crazy, they met when Jungkook was sixteen and now he was twenty. And Taehyung was turning twenty two, yet the wonderful child in him was still alive at all times.

Jungkook was interrupted in his thinking when he felt something hard and extremely cold hit his face. After a split second, he knew exactly what Taehyung had thrown in his face. A snowball. "Taehyung!" Jungkook groaned, quickly wiping the snow away from his poor face. Taehyung just laughed, feeling very satisfied with his sudden action.

"Just you wait..." Jungkook warned as he bent down to grab some snow. He wasn't wearing gloves, but he could be able to do this a little while. Giggles left Taehyung's lips as he ran away, Jungkook following, laughing as well. They were children on the inside, as well as on the outside sometimes, no reason to hide that fact, right?

Jungkook threw the snowball he had made and it landed on Taehyung's neck, making the older yelp in surprise, which made Jungkook laugh even harder.

The two went on like that for a few more minutes, chasing each other and throwing snowballs at each other every now and then, breaking down into laughter occasionally as well.

When Taehyung then threw a snowball in Jungkook face again, it was with so much force that it made Jungkook slip on some snow-covered and frozen puddle, he fell onto his bum and got the snow in his eyes, as well as some in his mouth. Taehyung who had watched from afar, was quick to run towards him to make sure he was alright, but was only pulled down on top of Jungkook when trying to help.

"I love you, here's a gift, baby boy," Jungkook said before pressing a snowball in the older's face, and he couldn't escape since Jungkook had an arm around his waist in a tight grip. "Ah!" Taehyung was quick to wipe the snow away, and then his eyes met Jungkook's.

"You look ridiculous," he stated, making the younger look down as he smiled shyly. Snow was stuck in their hair and their cheeks were red due to the cold air and because they had been running around for a while now.

"Can't we go home, Tae?" Jungkook then asked, lips pouting, hoping it would help. "It's cold and we shouldn't get sick or-" Jungkook was interrupted when Taehyung grabbed the collar of his jacket and erased the small space between them, a soft, yet passionate, kiss being shared between them. And it was a cold kiss, too.

Jungkook's hands were placed on the older's hips, since Taehyung was practically straddling him. Their position wasn't what you would expect seeing in the park at like 9:40 am. But oh well, it was Taehyung and Jungkook, you could expect anything from those two.

"I feel my sweats becoming wet because of the snow, Taehyung, let's stand up-"

Taehyung just pushed him back, making the younger fully lay on the snow-covered ground. Hovering above the younger, Taehyung teased him. Tracing swift kisses on his jaw, further down his neck, his collarbones as well since they were exposed, not forgetting to nibble a bit at the skin, as well as sucking, then back up to his lips. Damn, he loved teasing Jungkook at the most inappropriate times.

"Mhm, we can't go further in the snow, you know that right?" Jungkook whispered, eyes closed. He felt his clothes becoming a bit wet and cold because of him lying on the snow, but he couldn't really complain much either.

The older's fingers were creeping underneath the edge of the younger's shirt, face only a few inches above Jungkook's. "Who says we can't?" Taehyung asked lowly.

"Me. I, Jeon Jungkook, say we can't." Jungkook said, his cold hands on Taehyung's cold cheeks.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" Taehyung smirked.
"Not really," Jungkook answered truthfully. "But my clothes are becoming wet because of the damn cold snow and my body is going to completely freeze if we don't move away from the ground soon." Taehyung sighed before standing up, helping the younger up as well.

He placed another kiss on Jungkook's soft lips, then on the tip of his nose before intertwining their fingers. "Let's go home then, I'll make sure you won't be cold for long, baby boy."

thought i could spam this a bit before publishing a new story, i have a lot of one shots in drafts (^o^)