Present

Scar sat there tracing the scar just as Leo did but it didn't feel the same, it wasn't the same. Her hands were soft and smooth but Leo's hands were rough and large. There hands fit together like puzzles pieces and it was like they were made for each other. There hands fit perfectly and when she held his hand she felt complete. Leo would hold her hand and rub small circles on it with his thumb and that's what she missed. She missed all those little things that they used to do for each other. Those small moments and gestures were what she would miss, they made her smile and feel happy. She wouldn't ever be able to replace Leo's touch no matter how hard she tried.

She was pulled out of thinking by another knock at the door. She opened it and saw all her and Leo's friends standing outside. Scar invited them all in and as they walked in they gave her hugs. She felt happy to finally have some company and she didn't feel as lonely as she did before. Even them being there made her feel like she could be strong and carry on. She didn't realise how much she actually missed them and how much they lifted her mood and made her feel happy.

"Leo may not have long left and I thought it would only be fair if you got to say goodbye to" Scar explained to them. The room filled with thank-you's. She took a deep breath "That doesn't mean he defiantly might not make it because I'm still hoping and praying but I thought you should get the opportunity to say what you wanted and not regret anything because I would regret it if I hadn't told you" She told them. They all smiled at her but she could see they were giving her sympathy because they had already accepted the fact that Leo probably wouldn't make it.

Scar then stepped out of the room to give them some privacy, they deserved to say goodbye and so she would let them have the time to do so. The reason she made them leave was because they didn't have hope like she did, they gave up. Scar couldn't stand the fact they were giving up so easily so she made them leave and told them not to visit any more. She wasn't being selfish but they were giving up on Leo there best friend and it really annoyed her because if it was there boyfriend they wouldn't be giving up. It was after that she realised she needed them to give her hope and make her happy. Sitting in that big white room alone was effecting her.

Scar sat in the corridor watching as the time ticked slowly by. It killed her to be away from Leo and missing precious time with him but she knew that she couldn't be selfish. Everyone deserved to say goodbye to him even though she still had hope inside of her. She acted strong when all she wanted to do was break down and cry. Lock herself away with Leo and never leave him. She sat there twiddling the heart ring on her finger remembering when Leo gave it to her.