Past

A few days after the hospital she wasn't well for the next week. She thought it was just down to stress but after a few more days she decided to go to the doctors, just to be on the safe side. That's when she finally got some good news, she was expecting a baby. Well Leo's baby. That made her really happy because they future seemed brighter already. Things were looking better and she didn't feel as miserable as she did before. Finally there was a small part of her that was happy.

A few weeks later Scar got some even better news. She was expecting a bouncing baby boy and as soon as she heard that one names popped into her mind, Leo. Their baby would be called Leo just like his dad was. She couldn't help but feel sad that Leo wouldn't be here to see their child grow up but she knew he'd bee looking down on the both of them. He's be watching from the heaven above and she hoped that he was proud of her and that he would help guide her down the right paths.

Before the funeral Scar decided she would bury Leo because that meant she could visit him and take their son to see him. She wanted him to be remembered. The words she had inscribed on his headstone were 'the best friend, loving fiancé and amazing dad-we will miss you.' She knew deep down that Leo would be an amazing dad. In her heart she knew he would have been the best dad he could be, he would take care of there son and never let anything bad happen to him.

She chose the song as long as I love you because she that her and Leo would always love each other. She would love Leo as long as were there because her love for him would never go away. So the song fit perfectly and would go on representing their love. She would tell everyone the story of her and Leo's love.

Their love story would go on longer then they would becuase it was a twist of fate. A love that was meant to be told forever and always.