Past

Time had flown by and it was there five month anniversary. They loved each other more and more everyday. Sure they had arguments I mean who didn't but they were always stronger after each one. It was a love like one in the movies and it really was a once in a lifetime love. There love really was like a fairy-tale and Leo was a true gentleman. No one knew a love like this existed but they had found one. They were deeply in love with each other and nothing could come between them.   

Scar had set up a lovely meal for the both of them. There were candles on the table and roses just like in the restaurant that night. The flat smelt like roses and Scarlett was wearing a pink strapless dress that Leo loved. She sat there waiting for Leo to get home and although it had only been a little while it felt like it had been forever. A few minutes later she heard the lock click and Leo walked in with the biggest smile on his face. Seeing him smile made Scar smile to, seeing Leo smile was the most beautiful thing for Scar. You couldn't help but smile back. "Happy five months baby" He shouted.

Scar ran into his arms and she kissed him. "Happy five moths honey" she whispered into his arms. Leo held her tighter and the two just stood there for a minute in one another embrace. Leo went and got changed he came back in jeans, a shirt and a tie. He looked truly handsome and Scarlett knew how lucky she was to have him but he knew how lucky he was to have her. It was like fate had bought them together to prove to them that there was such a thing as love at first sight and now they both believed in it. They then sat down for their candle lit dinner for two.

After dinner Scar pulled out her gift to Leo and passed it over to him. Leo looked at the wrapping and saw how neatly it was done and he knew she had taken her time. He carefully opened it and as he did he saw a photo frame. It was a picture of the two of them, he had his arm wrapped around her waist and they both had huge smiles on there faces. It was the day they decided to tell their friends that they were together. Inscribed on the black photo frame were words in silver italic. The words said I love you forever and always. It was an amazing present and Leo would keep it forever.

Leo walked over to Scar and just looked at her for a second. How'd he get so lucky was all he could think. Leo sat on the floor next to her and pulled out a small box. He carefully opened the box and inside was the most beautiful heart shaped ring. Scar was shocked but Leo could see the excitement in her face. "This is a promise ring and my promise is that one day I will replace this with a real engagement ring because I never want to leave you. It been the best five months of my life and I really do love you, so will you let me keep my promise?" He asked. Scar had tears in her eyes as she looked at her hero and her life.

"Yes I will" She replied, she was full of excitement. Leo pulled the ring out of the box and slid it on her finger. "I love you" She whispered. "I love you more" He answered back.