Present

Scar heard the click of the door and she shot up on her feet. All her friends had tears streaming down their cheeks. They really did care and now Scar didn't feel as guilty becuase she did what was right. "You can wait in the waiting room if you'd like" Scar muttered. They all smiled at her and shuffled next door to the waiting room. She was glad she finally had her friends back and she knew they would wait for her. Scar looked at Leo's room, she took a deep breath and walked inside. Relife washed over her becuase she was finally back with Leo.

 When she looked down at Leo she broke just a tiny bit more. She wondered what he would be doing if the situation was reversed, would he be doing the same? Would his heart feel this heavy and would he be acting this strong. Would he sit by her bedside waiting and hoping for her to wake up, holding on to every bit of hope he had left. She knew the answer to that would be yes, he'd be doing exactly what she was. He wouldn't leave her or abandon her and that's why she couldnt abandon him becuase she loved him so much. Leo however wasn't in the situation she was. She was the one hurting.

Scar was the one putting all her time and energy into waiting. Wating and praying for a miracle to happen, waiting for Leo at his bedside and waiting for him to wake up. For him to hold her again so she could feel his touch and his warmth. She wanted a kiss or a hug, she just wanted her Leo back. For him to sit up and hold her tight never wanting to let go. To kiss her and assure her that everything was going to be ok and that nothing was going to happen. For Leo to even open his eyes and look at her, even just a blink or a smile would make her happy becuase it was better than nothing.

If she didn't get a last kiss or a last I love you she didn't know what she would do. How could she go on without seeing Leo moving again, life wouldn't be worth it and she'd have nothing to hold onto. If she never saw him moving again she would break beyond repair and no-one would be able to fix her. Seeing him awake would make her happy and would show her that if you really wanted something then you could get it but you had to wait a little while for it. She wanted to prove her friends wrong and show them that she was right to have hope and not give up.

She sat in the hospital chair that was now her home and she took her previous position. She grabbed Leo's hand and just sat there staring at him, taking in all of his features and looking over everything she loved about him. Thinking that this could be the last time and that every minute that ticked by could be there last minute together and it was scary to think that. That's when her mind wondered and she thought of the accident.