Past

She was remembering all the good time like the first time she met him, the first date, their five month anniversary and the ring on her finger. All their moments flashed through her mind, the times they kissed and held each other.

There first argument was silly really. Some girl at a club had decided she would dance with Leo and she began grinding on him. Scar knew it wasn't Leo's fault but she was jealous and the girl looked better than her. So she pushed the girl back and dragged Leo out of the club. She ignored him the whole way home and when they got home she screamed at him and he shouted back trying to defend himself. She walked out the room into their bedroom and slammed the door shut. Leo sat on the couch and later on Scar came out of the room and walked over to Leo. She hugged him and told him she was really sorry and that she was being stupid over nothing. Leo however thought it was cute that she got jealous so he said it was ok.

They had more arguments but the rest were small and more like disagreements. All those fights seemed pointless now and she wondered why they had, had them. They should have just enjoyed every minute and they would have if they knew what was a head. All the good memories seemed amazing but the fights were the thing she was regretting. Why hadn't she just agreed with him and then there would have been even more good memories for her to hold onto.

Leo was her first love. The one man she fell head over heels for. She had the best first date and first kiss with him. There were many more dates and kisses. Some kisses were stolen but most of them were given. Leo always stole kisses from Scar because he always wanted to kiss her. They had a love like no other. Their love was strong and nothing could come between them. They worked everything out together. She wanted to re-live all their memories over and over again.

scar remembered all the times Leo worried about her for driving a motor bike. he always worried about her on a motor bike saying that a car was safer. in the end the wasn't safer. Leo even worried over scar walking back home in the dark so he always met her whenever she went out. All he wanted to do was keep her safer and out of harms way. They really were in love.