prologue

"you're fucking disgusting,"i laughed.

"you love it,"she smirked climbing on top of me.

her dark honey brown eyes fastened onto mine, enticing me.

she leaned in close her lips grazing mine and in a moment of weakness i closed my eyes waiting for her lips to wrap onto mine.

but instead her body heat disappeared from my sense and my eyes shot open to find her heading towards the kitchen.

"what the hell jia,"i growled.

my body rushed u as i went to go grab her pulling her back onto the couch.

though this time i was on top"you know i hate teasing,"i said intertwining both our hands on the sides of her head.

quickly i covered her neck in wet kisses as she squirmed underneath me.

i let go of her hands letting mine run under her loosely fitted t-shirt it was then that i'd made the discovery that she had no bra on.

easily i cupped her breast fiddling with her all too sensitive nipples.

her breath hitched and back arch i smirked my tongue sliding up and down on a hicky i'd nicely placed between her neck and shoulder.

"aagh izzy okay, okay i'm sorry,"she mumbled trying to push me off her.

i pushed her hands down annoyed  at her action "no you wanna tease me so you gonna take this,"i smirked pulling off her t-shirt to find she was completely bare underneath.

"were about to have sum fun."

::

I think yes.

I've been wanting to write some gay/lesbian/trans stories for a while, I was kinda scared at first, but now fuck it.

Here I go I really hope it's good.

Thoughts so far???

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Black Sunshine