vii. lunch & fuck ups

"AND," MARIASSA GIGGLED.

"we cuddled all night that's it,"israel blushed redirecting her eyes to jia who was talking towards them.

"WHY YOU LYIN,"jia yelled catching various people's attention.

israel laughed as jia wrapped her arms around her neck kissing her face.

"i'm not,"she laughed.

"y'all cute, but really what happened,"marissa questioned nosily eyeing them both.

israel giggled tucking her head into jae's neck, her warm breath sending chills down jae's body.

"nothing,"jae smirked cockily.

marissa eyed her knowing she was lying, but ignored it all since dylan came with their food.

tran: here we go
"여기에 우리가 간다,"dylan grinned placing the food tray on the table and laying a kiss on her cheek.

marisa smiled leaning into his lips as he sat down "고마워요, 베이비,"she cheesed.
tran: thanks babe

"you know korean,"jae asked shockingly.

"yeh,"marissa smiled pausing for a moment to take a sip of her drink

"my dad was in the marines so we lived in south korea when i was thirteen for about five years;we went to a school in busan and of course they only spoke korean, so my mom made me learn korean,"she explained shrugging nonchalantly.

jae nodded "she's lying she learned it for me," jungwoo smirked pulling her closer towards him by the waist.

jae rolled her eyes as her sister and niece came into sight.

the mall was crowded, but somehow jae could scout them both out through all the people.

"i need to get some chairs for michelle and lisa,"jae whispered kissing israel's covered forehead.

israel pouted but got up once she saw lisa coming closer towards them with her mother.

jae smiled foolishly; getting up and grabbing two chairs before rushing back to israel placing the chairs next to her.

the group continued to talk about nonsense until lisa ran up into israel's being hugging her tightly.

"hi, izzy,"she giggled smushing her face into israel's side.

the whole table including michelle who had just sat down; awwed at lisa's cuteness.

"well, hello to you too love,"israel cheesed hugging her back.

lisa stayed in israel's arms for a while enjoying the loving feeling of israel's hug.

"she's really grown fond of you,"michelle said placing a hand on israel's shoulder.

israel regretfully looked up at her only to find her already staring at her with lustful eyes.

she quickly looked away and focused her attention back to lisa.

"阿姨可以给我一些薯条吗?,"lisa asked.

tran: auntie, can i have some of your fries?

"是的亲爱的,"jae smiled pinching lisa's nose and moving her food closer towards her.

tran: yes sweetie

lisa giggled grabbing a few fries from jae's tray, but not letting go of israel.

israel smiles snuggling into the young girl running her hairs through her soft, long, midnight black hair.l

lisa smiled as she ate her french fries and listened to the adult's conversation.

"that's what i told marissa, i'd love to have some kids that look like mini mines,"jungwoo smiled kissing marissa's cheek.

"jungie were too young for that,"she sighed.

"that's not what you said last night,"she smirked wrapping his left arm around her waist and pulling her in tightly.

she smacked her lips before hitting him on his chest, "you talk too much,"she rolled her eyes.

the five adults laughed humorously then continued their conversation.

though she hadn't realized it until jae pointed it out lisa had fallen asleep in israel's lap; she was a little startled by it at first, but michelle calmed israel.

"well since she's sleep i guess we should head home maybe i can get some sleep while she sleeps,"michelle smiled gathering her things.

mindlessly trying to be nice israel volunteered to help take lisa to the car, michelle excitedly agreed to her assistance.

"i'll be right back,"israel smiled to jae.

jae nodded planting a kiss on israel's soft lips. israel smiled as marissa "aww-ed" at their intimate interaction.

israel smirked rolling her eyes as she got up with lisa still asleep in her arms
israel found it weird that she could sleep in such a loud chaotic place such as the mall, but paid it no mind as she followed her mother; michelle.

at first michelle was quiet, but once they got to the parking lot her demeanor changed.

she was cocky, quick with her hands and lustful.

"let me help you babygirl,"she smirked opening her car door for israel.

she frowned annoyingly "michelle lets not do this okay,"she stated.

michelle ignored her opening the door for her then running to the other side to help her buckle up lisa's car seat.

as she 'helped' israel she kept grabbing her hand and israel swatted her away each time.

once she was done she turned to leave, but michelle stopped her and pulled her into a hug and as she did, so she kissed her neck softly of course it only lasted for a second, but still it wasn't right.

israel pushes her away roughly her face frowning up in discomfort and annoyance.

"what the fuck michelle, you really need to stop this bullshit,"israel growled.

michelle smiled"you can't deny your feelings for me forever,"michelle cheesed.

"i can, because there aren't any,"israel continued backing away.

"you won't be saying that for long princess,"michelle winked getting into her car but never breaking eye contact with israel.

israel rolled her eyes as she watched michelle drive off.

"she's fucking delusional,"she spoke to herself heading back into the mall where her girlfriend awaited her return.