xv. stupid shit & admoration

JAE was currently a fucking mess. While trying to come to terms with her sister's words and being extremely turned on by israel's angry side; she didn't know what to do.

Her breathing heavy, body warm as her sex throbbed for the need of attention.

This time she truly listened to her sister, let her pour her heart out to her and watched her leave once again something that really hurt her.

Nevertheless, her mind wasn't on her sister, but israel— Who was currently fuming while staring at the door michelle had just exited out of.

an hour before

"michelle i understand what your saying, but this isn't for you to tell me, this is a conversation you need to have with your sister,"israel insisted.

michelle huffed running an exhausted hand through her hair, "I've tried, she has my number blocked and every time I try to see her at work she runs away, I just want to clear things up with her, but I don't know how. I don't even know what to say to herir if I would even be able to tell her the whole truth,"michelle explained seeming drained from the ordeal.

israel nodded understandingly, but nevertheless wanted nothing to do with their situation as she felt as though she had been enough of a burden and wasn't helping the situation as much as hurting it.

michelle sighed wanting israel to say something helpful, to be the sweet, caring person she was with jae.

"can't you say something helpful,"michelle mumbled annoyingly.

israel heard her, but pretended to ignore her as she was getting tired of talking to her and wanted to go into her room and relax since she hadn't been able to do so in such a long time.

"I don't have to do anything, sorry to sound like a dick, but you put yourself in this situation,"israel explained.

michelle smacked her lips as if she had a right to be angry with her.

"man you could still pretend to care. I knew this was a damn waste of time,"she mummered once again.

she rose from the seat and headed for the exit. israel did not try to stop her, in fact she did not even react to her attempted departure.

that was until michelle opened the door gasping as she did so, taking a few steps backwards to let whoever was there inside.

israel frowned wanting to know what had scared michelle to that point, her heart dropped when she saw jae.

not because she was ashamed of her actions, but because she knew jae would blow the entire situation out if proportion.

for awhile no one said anything, jae just stared michelle down as she slowly walked towards israel, wrapping her arm around her waist without breaking eye contact with her sister.

"did she hurt you,"jae asked moved towards israel in a caring manner, but still not looking directly at her.

she looked as though she was ready to attack michelle, for the smallest mistakes.

israel shook her head in silence watching as fear laced her eyes and anger in jae's.

michelle diverted her eyes cleared her throat and stuffed her hands in her pocket.

"i'll be going,"she mumbled starting to walk out the door.

jae lets go of israel's waist which she had been holding onto tightly, "no. no, what the hell were you doing here,"jae questioned cocking her head to the side.

her eyebrow furrowed and her face contorted into something like a noh mask.

it took michelle some time before she responded as it seemed that she was choosing her words carefully.