ix. shower power & poppin p*ssy

ISRAEL was exhausted.

it wasn't that she wasn't happy with jae, it's just that she had to constantly deal with her obnoxious closet sister.

she wanted so badly to tell jae, but she didn't know how she would react.

would she throw michelle and lisa out?? they'd have no where to go since their parents hate michelle.

would they get into a big argument??

would she get mad at israel for not saying anything sooner???

israel didn't know, but she knew whatever happened wouldn't be good, so for at least now she decided to keep quiet until she found the right time.

she had just got back from working at the hair salon and she just wanted a bath and a good meal.

since she had just recently moved from marrissa's place she still had boxes to unpack and didn't know where most her kitchen supplies were, so she called jae and asked her to bring some food over to her place.

jae hayes the fact that israel now lives forty five minutes away from her and was in an apartment by herself, but she respected her decision.

once israel made it inside her apartment she threw her purse and keys into her bed; turned on her speaker and headed for her bathtub immediately.

she turned on the hot water watching as it steamed up the room; she added a adequate amount of bubble bath soap, vitamin e oil and epsom salt.

once the tub filled half way she removed her clothing and turned off the water as anita baker- 'sweet love' echoed throughout her small apartment.

israel closed her eyes enjoying the soothing spirits of anita's vocals and the hot bath water.

it wasn't long (or at least it didn't feel long) before there was a knocked at israel's door.

since she was in the tub and figured it was jae at the door she yelled "come in" hoping she'd hear her and use her key to get in.

she did and as she listened to the ruffling of jae's movements throughout the small apartment she sighed; the tension once present in her shoulders disappearing.

she heard jae enter her bedroom and spoke to her "hey baby."

she heard no response from jae, which wasn't too weird to her since jae didn't like to talk to much or when she was annoyed.

"what happened today you okay babe,"she asked.

instead of earning a response from her girlfriend, she heard her enter the bathroom instead and walk towards israel.

israel was about to own her eyes out of curiosity over what was wrong with her girlfriend, but jae closed her eyes before she even could open them.

"you're so nasty,"israel giggled surprised by her girl friend's flamboyant ways.

israel felt jae's hand slither down her body in a way she'd never done before, her hands were slightly tougher than usual and jae seemed to be in a rush unlike her normally teasing self.

"i'll make you feel so good princess," michelle chuckled.

israel's eyes shut open in horror as she screamed squirming away from michelle to the other side of the tub.

"get the he'll out you fucking creep or i'm calling the police,"she exclaimed tears building in her eyes as she tried to cover her exposed body.

michelle frowned hurt by israel's words, "you don't have to be so mean babygirl,"she said moving towards israel.

israel kicked michelle making her fall onto the hard tile floor.

michelle was taken back for a moment, shocked by how rude israel was being, but without another words she quietly gathered her things and let.

israel day in the tun holding herself as tears fell down her face.

why did she let things get this far?

she was mad at herself now more than ever, she'd let things get out of control because of fear of her girlfriend's reaction, and in doing so she put herself in a uncomfortable situation.

she knew she now needed to tell jae, whether she wanted to or not, to end michelle's harassment.

"aye babe you in here,"jae yelled startling israel since she didn't know jae had came in the apartment.

"yeah i'm in the bath right now,"she replied back.

"oooh let me join,"jae yelled back rushing into the bathroom.

"you horny fuck."

"only for you."