xiii. bitch you dumb..PERIODT

vanessa^^

THE COLORFUL LED LIGHTS SHINED DOWN HARSHLY ON MICHELLE'S SKIN IGNITING HER BODY AS SHE CONTINUED TO DANCE.

she downed the glass placing it on the table near her as she pressed herself farther into the girl next to her. the alcohol that she'd been drinking was now infused in her blood stream making her act quite out of character.

she held onto the woman's small waist her hands gripping her sweetly and her nose nuzzling into the side of her neck.

she began whispering dirty nothings into the small tan girl's ear. she hummed sweetly enjoying the presence and touch of michelle.

michelle's small hands slid up the young girl's body rushingly gripping her breast and turning her around to face her in one swift move.

she captured her lips harshly taking in as must if her as she could in that moment.

the gentle girl moaned softly into michelle's mouth as she dominated her.

michelle was out of control her hands danced over the woman's body he tongue finding itself in the small girl's mouth.

her heart began to increase its beat as she tried to forget what had aspired a week ago.

"c-can we go-go back to my p-p-place,"the beautiful, young woman stuttered grabbing hold of michelle's hand that gropes her neck.

"whatever you want princess,"she whispered earning a well deserved whimper from the small girl.

it took only a few minutes for their uber to arrive at her apartment, though it didn't matter to either of them as they sat in front the back of the vehicle attacking each other's bodies ever, so gently.

michelle's hands traveled up the girl's shirt sneakily caressing her uncovered breast, the thin material of her shirt being the only obstacle in the way of her pleasure.

she melted into michelle's touch completely intoxicated by her moves.

"yeh,"she mumbled her hands roaming through her hair as clutching onto large chucks of it every time she planted a sweet kiss on her body.

in seconds they arrived at her place and were inside ripping away at the material that covered both their bodies.

their bodies only separating for milliseconds as they both took in large gulps of air smiling at each other like goofy fools.

the entire time of their interaction no one say a word, unless they were mumbling harsh cuss words or telling each other their they were doing a good job.

as they embraced each other for the strangest reason michelle's mind began to wonder. going off and thinking about her sister and the pain she most be causing her or the hate she know has for her and although she'd been trying to ignore these emotions this time the stuck.

consuming her wholeheartedly even as she tried to erase those memories from her mind.

as he lips enclosed the asian girl's nipple a tear prickled her eye and without warning or concern for the activities she was currently engaged in more tears followed.

she tried dispose of the tears without her noticing, but her gentle sniffle caught the young girl's attention.

she looked up at michelle her head cocked innocently to the side, "did i do something wrong? i'm sorry,"she whimpered.

michelle quickly shook her head "no...no it's nothing you did,"she sighed.

"what's wrong,"she asked concerned about michelle.

michelle said nothing shaking her head in embarrassment, "love talk to me,"she said caringly.

michelle was shocked by the girl's niceness, so nevertheless she took advantage of the situation and poured her heart out to this stranger.

as michelle told her story the young girl who she had came to find out was named, vanessa listened, comforted and commented only every once and a while as michelle told her story.

by the time she'd gotten to the end she was balling tears pouring down her face like an avalanche. vanessa held her in her arms her head laying on her uncovered breast as she tried calming her down.

"w-what a-a-am i s-suppose to-to do,"michelle cried honestly asking for vanessa's advice.

vanessa didn't know what exactly to say, so she said the first thing that came to mind.

"just tell the truth,"she shrugged.

"i-i can't,"she mumbled.

vanessa pulled michelle's body up closer to her her arms still wrapped around her small waist.

"yes you can. you have to, because that's the only way to fix this. need to tell her your heart tell her the truth and she might understand,"she explained.

michelle said nothing in respond, she just laid there listening to vanessa's heart beat and trying to figure out not only who she was, but what she was doing.

she had never meant to hurt her sister, she was just scared of what would happen if she told the truth. she was ashamed of what she'd became and was scared of who'd she be in the future.

"god i'm a fuck up,"she mumbled to herself.