iii. parks && family time

BROWN leaves trickled down gently off trees as the wind blew them about making small leaf tornadoes. little children ran, laughed and played around happily as the dead leaves were being crushed under their boots.

jai sat on the bench staring at nothing in particular, but thinking of only one person; israel.

jai couldn't understand how she'd been so flustered by the girls actions, how she blushed, squirmed and was even slightly terrified in a submissive way.

that girl had changed her whole mindset without so much as a blink and they had only been talking to each other for a couple of months.

she smiled at those thoughts she blushed when she was reminded of her soft moans in her mother's restaurant, her cute snores as she fell asleep while they facetimed, how she tucks her hair behind her ear so delicately.

suddenly her phone DINGED! and the cold breeze attacking her body broke her from her dream state.

her eyes went to her phone, she smiled when she saw the message from israel.

lil mama💙🤰🏽😻💦: lool maaaaannn that's y i was happy asf you were there cus he might've gotten my stupid ass to stay wit his special ass

Delivered at 5:40 p.m.

jia shook her head before tying: don't call yourself stupid, but ew babe he a whooollee trash can 🚮 and why were you two doing that stuff??

Delivered at 5:42

she put her phone down not expecting a reply as quickly as she got one so when he phone DINGED this time she was slightly frightened by the interruption.

she picked her phone up to see a factime request from lil mama -israel- she answered the phone quickly plugging in her headphones before israel yelled out anything too graphic for the children to hear especially her sister: michelle and her daughter: lisa who had invited her to the park with them.

"HEEEEEEEYYYYYY BABBBYYY," israel cheesed.

jia smiled warmly "hi princess."

"awwwwww we already usin' cute ass names with each other this is so great,"she grinned.

jia could tell israel was in her car, so she made an effort to act caringly.

"ma, put that phone down before you get hurt,"jia frowned.

israel growled before roughly placing her phone in the cup holder.

"happy,"she whined.

"as you are beautiful,"she smirked winking playfully.

israel gasped blushing "your charm isn't work this time,"she smirked sticking her tongue.

"if it isn't working then why are you blushing,"jia grinned.

israel rolled her eyes not able to completely hide her smile which jia undoubtably noticed.

"anyways i need to go get some stuff for dinner and you can't see cause it's a surprise so i'll talk to you later pickle," she grinned picking up get phone.