v. presents n booty grabbin pt. 1

"YALL AIN'T FUCKED YET?,"DESTINEE SNICKERED.

jia smacked her lips and rolled her eyes at her best friends comment.

"you two haven't done anything,"anika asked shocked.

"guys i'm not that big of a hoe,"jia sassed back.

"um, yes you are,"destinee laughed and anika soon joined her.

jia ignored her friends as she looked through the clothing rack trying to find israel a present.

she just loved spoiling israel for no particular reason and her friends loved to dog her about it.

"i'm your friend and you don't spend money on me like this,"destinee huffed playfully jealous.

"i'm not eating your pussy either am i,"she smirked.

anika laughed "you not eating anyone's sweetheart,"she laughed.

destinee joined her as jia frowned in annoyance.

"fuck you two,"she frowned "how you gonna handle the both of us when you can't handle your girl,"destinee giggled.

jia smacked her lips "that's it i'm ficking her tonight so you two can shut up,"jia decided.

stop playing,"anika rolled her eyes with a sly smile.

"i'm serious,"jia smirked.

she licked her lips at the thought of her and israel alone.....doing....naughty things.

"hm,"destinee hummed.

the rest of their shopping was filled with random topics and poking fun of jia.

"bye guys,"jia yelled as she watched her best friends enter their apartment building.

the yelled back a unison "later" and went inside, as soon as jia saw they were inside she called israel and began to head to her place.

"hey babe,"israel giggled.

jia smiles at the sound of israel's voice.

"hey princess, listen i'm coming over soon i have a present for you,"jia smirked.

she could here israel's smile through the phone and it made her grin a electric feel traveling through her being.

"you need to stop buying me things you make me feel bad because i don't always get you things,"israel whined.

jia laughed "don't feel bad i like just spoiling you."

israel laughed "your too much."

"only for you baby,"jia responded playfully in her fake man voice.

israel laughed "your so terrible."

"but you love it so it's okay,"jia grinned.

"love is a strong word,"israel mumbled playfully.

jia smacked her lips as she stopped at the 'stop' sign.

"girl you know you love me, now now shut up and get yo sexy add ready for me,"jia spoke in her most dominant, seductive voice.

"oooooh, mami gettin aggressive, i like,"israel cheesed.

"let me get ready before yo fast ass gets here,"she mumbled more to herself.

jia nods "ok i'll see you in a few." israel said "ok"and both of them ended the call.

it was a understatement to say israel was excited her and jia hadn't seen each other in a couple of days because of their schedules, so she hoped they could spend some good time together.

she hoped out of bed and began to tidy up her messy room and before she knew it jae was knocking on her door.

she looked at herself in her bedroom mirror and fixed her hair and clothes.

"i'm comin babygirl,"israel yelled racing towards the door as she fixed the bun her hair was in.

swinging the door open with excitement israel almost crushed jae with a big hug.

"hello, my love,"israel grinned as jae snickered trying her best to hold onto israel and her present.

"sup princess,"jae mumbled into the side of israel's neck finding comfort and peace in her girlfriends arms.

they stood there for s few more moment enjoying each other's energy then they began to walk inside.

"soooooo what'ca get me,"israel bit her bottom lip as she guided jae towards her couch.

jae smirked "you'll see,"she said tightening her grip on the bag.

they sat down and there was silence for a minutes, but it wasn't weird though because both of them sat there holding onto each other as if their lives depended on it.

jae broke the silence not with words, but with motions. she squirmed a little then reached in the bag to pull out israel's presents.

when israel say it her eyes light up in mild amusement, but loads of joy.

"a vibrator,"she giggled childishly taking the purple toy from jae's fingers

jae only smirked"that'd not all,"she whispered handing her the bag.

israel jumped up eagerly searching through the bag finding a pink dildo, yet another vibrator (though this time it was blue) and strawberry scented lube.

israel looked at jae through the tops of her eyes"so you think you gonna get to hit this huh,"she questioned playfully.

"it's not a question of if i will, but when princess,"jae smirked sitting up right so she could tower over israel.

israel laughed liking the more dominant side of jae.

"ma'am you aren't that smooth,"she smirked rolling her eyes.

jae didn't reply instead she slid her hands onto the sides of israel's thigh and pushed her back onto the couch capturing her lips within seconds.

her hands travelled her body as their lips danced to their own tune.

israel hummed our of habit wrapping her hands around jae's waist as she straddled jae.

jae smirked when she heard this softly breaking their kiss for a moment only to look israel in the eyes as she slid her hand underneath her shirt.

once she was satisfied with israel's reaction her endless moaning as she played with her all too sensitive nipple; she kissed her passionately, forcefully gripping her hips, so that she'd open her mouth and jae's tongue could make its presence known.

israel took in jae's tongue with comfort enjoying the way she swayed around in her mouth in random motions, but oddly enough every motion felt purposeful and well needed.

israel took this opportunity to make herself acquainted with jae's booty, as she swiftly slid both her hands down the backside of jae's sweatpants.

this frightened jae so much so that she broke away from their kiss falling into israel as she placed her hands over israel's.

israel laughed finding joy in her girlfriends discomfort.

"your an ass,"she growled.

israel giggled, but her giggle soon turned into a soft moan when jae laying face deep in her breast roughly groping her right tit.

"got'cha,"she giggled laying kisses on her neck.

she sat up a little only to take off her and israel's shirts.

"now let's have some fun babygirl,"she smirked.