xvi. toys & tongue stuff

JAE couldn't think of anything else that would help her besides israel.

she was tense, uncomfortable her mind racing irrationally, her being feeling as though she would fall apart in seconds.

izzy....can i—,"jae whispered as she drew circles on israel's calf as her head laid on her knee.

jae kissed israel's thigh softly, "can i—touch,"she mumbled.

israel didn't have much time to respond as jae's hand slid up her thigh resting centimeters from her sex.

israel's breath hitched at this sudden contact. before she could react or say anything, jae was already at eye level with her.

jae straddled israel pushing her further into the chair.

"do you love me,"jae mumbles her lips inches away from israel her eyes burning holes into her doe brown eyes.

israel could do nothing, but nodded her head softly as she sat mesmerized by jae's harsh glare.

jae sighed softly, her left hand playing with israel's bottom lip as she connected their foreheads.

"i wanna hear you, princess,"she mumbled against israel's lips.

"y-yes,"israel blurted out instantly.

jae smirked finally connecting their lips, israel kissed her hungrily, and jae taking in every second of their affection.

she broke their lips apart only to attack israel's neck her right hand held on to israel's neck lightly peppering her being in kisses.

israel hummed lightly, her body lighting up from the feeling of jae all over her.

she took advantage of jae being distracted and slid her hand up jae's body stopping once she's reached her breast.

slowly she gently pinched her nipples earning a harsh moan from jae's tired lips. as she continued to play with jae, she stopped kissing her and instead rested her head in the nape of israel's neck.

jae huffed biting her lip so that her embarrassing moan wouldn't leave her plump lips.

israel smiled at jae's reaction before placing one of jae's nipples in her mouth. instantly she let the moan she had been holding in, out her hand falling from israel's neck and wrapping her arms around israel's neck pulling her into her closer.

israel softly, let go of jae's nipple only to taunt her, "you look so cute when your moaning,"she giggled softly as jae laid her head on israel's shoulder.

"shut the fuck up," she hissed.
with that israel placed jae's nipple in her mouth this time swirling her tongue around her sensitive nipple, then nibbling on it sweetly.

jae's body shook in israel's hands as jae tried to suppress her moans, she did so by biting her lips, but every time she held back, israel teased her ruthlessly.

taking her free hand and sliding it down jae's pants, she played with her clit as she continued the assault on jae's tits.

she finally got to indulge herself in jae's soothing moans once her teeth met jae's nipple, "i-israel...fuck," jae moaned out.