vi. presents and booty grabbin pt. 2

THEY HAD BEATEN THE SUN TO BED.

although they weren't doing much of any sleeping just as the sun was.

"FUCK,"israel moaned.

jae smirked pleased with her own work.

she had israel spread out on her bed her legs up in air as she 'explored' her body.

her hands crawled up israel's bare body catching both her breast with ease.

"mhhhhhmmmm...ahhhahahah,"israel hummed grinding her hips against jae's tongue.

jae let go of her breasts and quickly wrapping her arms around her thighs, so she could push her tongue in farther.

israel groaned grabbing jae's hair in a horny mess unknowingly pushing jae's face deeper into her.

"fuck fuck fuck sssshhhit,"israel cussed a sensation of pleasure traveling through her body.

quickly she sat up
believing jay had an unfair advantage over her, so she flipped her over intertwining their lips almost immediately.

jae slid her right hand down her body attacking her uncovered sex without a second thought.

israel's knees weakened under her touch, but she kept her ground; placing kisses on jae's neck then her soft nipples before finding her way to jae's sex.

jae's back arched as israel's hot tongue travelled through her ocean.

she licked her gentle clit a few times before she attacked it, pulling jae into her and harshly sucking on that gentle skin.

jae exploded moaning loud enough the neighbors were sure to hear; israel put jae's legs on her shoulder closing her into her even further.

jae tried hard to compose herself, but once israel's hand slithered up her body grabbing her breast with a hint of force; jae lost it.

she forced herself to sit up only so she could watch israel's work. it turned her on her even more as israel sat there looking at peace with she made a meal out of jae.
"damn it izzy,"jae moaned biting down on her own lip and pushing israel's head even deeper into her.

without warning israel let go of jae rising above her and capturing her lips.

their kiss didn't last long as jae sneakily began to slid down israel's body grouping her breast and kissing her puddy stomach.

by now they were both wet and jae wanted nothing more than to effortlessly fuck israel.

she grabbed the blue vibrator that laid out on the ground licking it before quickly placed it on israel's clit.

unintentionally israel's body weakened and she laid out onto jae. her pussy in the perfect position for jae to work her magic.

israel tried hard to react back to jae since jae's sex laid right in front of her face she threw her head down spreading her lips and placing her finger into her only slightly because she knew jae didn't exactly like penetration.

nevertheless, jae moaned and israel continued to pump her finger into her attacking her clot once again.

israel moaned at the feeling of jae's gentle hands smacking her bottom.

"fuck princess,"she growled aggressively moving the vibratory in a circular motion on israel's clit.

jae got annoyingly horny, she didn't know what to do, but she knew she was angry about being this horny her mind raced as she thought of what she can do to her body.

she threw the vibrator down wrapped her arms around her thighs pushing her sex into her face and ruthlessly attacking her.

israel gasped in complete shock her head swung up and her body planked forward as she sat on jae's face.

jae smacked her ass a little tougher this time holding onto her bum for a while just to give off a more filling effect.

israel giggled a little "you really were just waiting to fuck me up,"she huffed.

jae said nothing continuing to let her tongue play in israel's ocean.

her hand traveling up her body and discovering her neck; jar wrapped her slender fingers around her throat pulling her down and in the processes pulling her in deeper.

israel was done for my then she was moaning so loudly the neighbors banged on the wall they shared, but they ignored them completely.

israel grabbed hold of one of jae's hand and arched her back trying to rising up from jae's face, but instead jae pushed her into the headboard.

although it hit the wall and the neighbors knocked again this time yelling that they'd call the building manager the pair ignored them completely as jae attacked israel from her slight foggy style position.

"jaaaaaaaeeee shiiit shiiit,"israel groaned melting into the headboard.

"yeah, moan princess i wanna hear you moan my name,"she growled smacking her ass roughly.

jae massaged herself as she continued to please her girlfriend.

israel was now loudly, pathetically moaning trying her hardest not to give jae the advantage of cumming on her face.

"jaaaee this- FUCK,"she was interrupted by the entrence of two of jae's fingers into her.

jae was now laying under her licking her clit, israel took this chance to take control of the situation by sliding down onto jae within seconds.

jae was so stunned by her actions she didn't know what to do, "what'cu doin babygirl,"jae questioned biting her bottom lip.

israel said nothing connecting their lips as she bounced on her rubbing their clits together.

jae lost the oxygen in her breath, her eyes dialed and her chest rose in pleasure.

israel rotated her hips picking up the paste just barely; jae gripped both her hands on israel's backside as israel laid into jae continuing to grind against her.

jae huffed and puffed her body weakening in pleasure, "yo—you sneaky,"she giggled kissing israel passionately.

jae moaned while kissing her as israel increased her pase they broke apart as israel threw her left leg behind jae and turning herself to the side.

israel began with a slow pase, but sped up as soon as she got the hang of it. jae sat up only for a second as she felt herself about to climax she wanted so badly to push israel off, but she was too weak.

israel sensed this and was happy to win she grinned into her rougher and faster jae arching her back pasting heavily as she gripped israel's ass.

"IMMA—IMMA CUM FUCK,"jae yelled climaxing.

"fuck yes yes," israel groaned continuing on so she could climax.

"shit shit shit i'm almost there allll—most FUCK,"israel continued her body shaking viciously as continued to move against jae seconds from coming.

jae sat up kissing israel's nipples then devouring her neck "cum for me princess fuckin cum,"she growled wrapping her hands around her neck and grinding against israel.

"I-I-I'M OH MY FFFFUUCK,"israel moaned cumming.

jae laid israel down for one last taste.

she slid her tongue up israel's ocean filled sex.

"you taste amazing,"jae grinned.

::

see you can have plenty of fun with dick.

beat me ik ik i haven't been able to update cus of school, but it's almost over so hopefully i'll be able to update more than once a month.

thanks to everyone who still sticks around and had to deal with my slow ass. i appreciate it.💘

☀️Black Sunshine ☀️