ii. green lights & forehead kisses

"DAMN jia am i invisible now,"destinee jia's best friend whined.

"uh what no,"jia said annoyed;she loved her best friend, but every time jia didn't give destinee her full undivided attention she got pissy and jia got annoyed.

"i can't tell you've had that blank stare on your face ever since you came to sit down,"she complained though jia ingored that too.

destinee slapped jia on the shoulder"who is she,"destinee asked this time it was her turn to become annoyed.

"what, wait how do you know,"jia asked.

destinee laughed saking her head"we've been friends since 6th grade, i know how you ask when you meet a girl you like or think is attractive,"destinee smirked.

jia huffed knowing what she was saying was true.

"so who is she,"destinee asked.

"JIA,"her mothers loud voice interrupted their conversation.

jia groaned rolling her eyes"i gotta go i'll tell you later promise."

destinee nodded as she watched her best friend run towards where he mother was.

"yes ma'am,"jia asked.

"delivery address is on receipt,"she said handing her the bag.

jia nodded grabbing the bag and heading out the restaurant.

she got in my car, typed the address into my gps and went on the road.

she couldn't help, but think of the beautiful girl she'd met a few days ago.

she hated how my mom was such a cock blocker remembering how she interrupted their moment.

her mother knew she was gay and she tried her best to be understanding, but it was hard for her which was understandable.

before she knew it jia was at the customers house,she grabbed the bag and watching up the steps to the house.

she knocked on the door waiting for it to open she heard someone yell "i'm coming", so she prepared her fake, friendly smile holding the bag up.

the door swung open revealing a attractive, black guy with low cut hair in only his basketball shorts before he could say anything else a voice began to say "no jace fuck you, i'm leaving you always treat me like this and i'm tired of it," her footsteps stopping at the front door.

jia looked to see israel in shorts and a large long sleeved sweater which two suit cases and sum bags.

"h-hey,"israel stuttered shocked.

"wassup baby girl,"jia smirked.

"baby girl,"the one called jace questioned confusion and anger laced in his tone.

jia only smirked handing him his food"you got anywhere to stay princess,"jia asked sweetly.

"y-yeah,"his smiled a hint of sadness in her voice as she responded.

"i'll take you, come on,"she said putting her hand out to help her with her bags.

"wait a second what the hell is going on,"have asked annoyed.

"none of yo damn business,"jia said pulling israel to her car with her free hand.

israel laughed flicking off her now ex-boyfriend as she let jia guide her to her car.

"FUCK YOU TWO HOES,"he yelled.

"i plan on it,"jia laughed winking at him playfully.

making israel laugh again, jia helped israel place her things in the car, then they were off even though jia had no idea where they were suppose to go.