xiv. broken hands & confessions again

"I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT  THIS SHIT ANYMORE,"jae huffed collapsing on the couch with her beer in hand.

"we need to i don't like what this has done to you. please just—,"she was interrupted by jae clearing her throat loudly.

then repositioning herself on the couch. she was now ignoring israel.

"wow jae. so were fucking two now? huh?"

there was a long time we're no one said anything, the tension in the air, so thick it was suffocating.

"fuck it. fine jae,"israel growled fed-up with jae's childish ways.

she grabbed her keys and purse and slipped on her shoes that lay at the ring down.

jae friends now paying her attention, "where are you going," jae asked sitting up a little.

israel said nothing quickly trying to skip in a coat.

jae races to the door shutting it right before any part of israel had gotten outside.

"don't leave. please don't leave,"jae whimpered.

somehow jae always knew the right way to keep israel from leaving her.

although at the beginning her reactions to israel were authentic, by now she was just acting.

pretending to be so hurt and truly need israel, so that she wouldn't leave her.

israel sighed, she really did need some time away from jae and all of the mess that had recently transpired between the pair.

"i'll be back later, jae,"israel mumbled not looking back at her.

jae frowned upset by israel's response. "what,"she questioned annoyed by her response.

jay shot up from the couch and headed for the door stop israel in her tracks.

"w-wait no stay, please,"jay now genuinely begged.

she wrapped her arms around israel's waist staring up at her with glazed over, heartbroken puppy dog eyes.

israel huffed wanting nothing more, but to give into jae's pleasing. however, apart of her felt that she truly did need to go.

she had recently been with jae so, much that she had forgotten what her own home looked like. a small part of her felt as though she was disappearing into jae and the drama that she still felt responsible for.

"jae i'll be back later. okay i just need to go right now. promise i'll be back,"she demanded smiling weakly as she softly pulled jae off of her.

she sweetly kissed jae's forehead then left.

leaving jae alone, in a rather large apartment with nothing but, silence to comfort her.

she sunk to the ground sitting quietly on the floor a small part of her believing israel would burst through the door; pick her up from the floor and take her to their bedroom where they could cuddle and watch movies.

instead she didn't come back and jae drowned in the silence of a empty apartment and a broken heart.

israel made her way to her apartment wanting nothing more than to be engulfed in peace and quiet.

she dearly cared for jae, but so much had been going on lately that she just didn't know what to do. she never had time to herself or to even think about all of this, so finally being home brought her some joy.

as soon as she entered the house she took her shoes off rushing to her room to jump into her bed.

she closed her eyes smiling to herself as the silence made her stress roll of her back.

she began taking of her coat and pants, unfortunately for her, her peace didn't last for long as there was a knock at the door.

she groaned loudly annoyed that she couldn't even have a little time to herself.

she got up going to answer the door quite slowly since she believed it was jae.

once she opened the door to see michelle standing there she became even more  annoyed.

she huffed rolling her eyes about to close the door as michelle stood there shyly holding herself with a pathetic smile on her face.

michelle stopped the door with her hand getting it crushed in the process, she let out an agonizing yelp, israel yanking the door open and apologizing to michelle repeatedly.

michelle whined holding her hand in pain, "shit,"israel cussed. 

"come inside i'll wrap your hand for you,"she poke concerningly.

israel found herself in her kitchen with michelle sitting on her counter as she wrapped her hand.

"ouch,"she hissed miserably flinching back as israel held onto her hand.

"sorry,"israel whined slowly lifting her hand do she could properly wrap it and have michelle go on her way.

"it's okay.....i should be the one apologizing to you,"michelle mumbled.

israel said nothing continuing to nurse michelle.

"i don't know why i did all of this, and what i did last time only made things worse. jae may never talk to me again,"michelle vocalized.

"yeah,"israel mumbled.

"what you did was pretty stupid,"she continued.

michelle winced at the tightening of the arm wrap, israel looking at her with a sympathetic expression.

"i didn't lie when i told her that ya' know,"michelle stated abruptly as she slowly got off of the counter.

"about what,"israel asked pretending to be unaware of what she was speaking about.

michelle saw through this chuckling a little "i'm gay."

israel nodded her head "that's something you need to talk to jae about,"she whispered.

"i'm telling you because i know you're more understanding than jae. i didn't know how to tell her, the thing with you was just me being jealous."

she sighed taking a short break before continuing, "i was angry that i couldn't be open and happy like the two of you. so i did want i did, i know it wasn't right but i did it and i'm sorry for the trouble i've caused,"michelle cried.

before she knew what was happening tears were rolling down her face and she began hiccuping softly.

israel stood there awkwardly unsure of what to say or do to help michelle release some of her sorrow.

jae sighed as she hopped in her car heading towards israel's house. she knew she'd said that she need some time alone, but she missed her and didn't want her to be mad at her.

she wanted them to come to a understanding and let israel know that michelle was not someone that she wanted to associate with anymore regardless of her being family or not.

jae knew her argument was one sided, however she didn't care her sister was a snake ass bitch and that was something she could tolerate.

she started her car and began on her way to israel's house unaware of what she'd be met with once she arrived.