x. hard times & mistakes

SHE DID WHAT,"JAE YELLED.

israel flinched, tears continuing to fall down her face, her head held low as she tried to explain the situation.

"my sister isn't gay, she won't do that. why would you say this shit israel,"jae asked pacing around in israel's room.

"israel......ISRAEL ANSWER ME DAMNIT,"jae yelled again this time getting closer to israel.

the tears that once trickled down her face were now filing her eyes like a flooded damn. she pulled her legs into her chest her underwear on display since she only had on a oversized black tee.

jae's once hardened and cruel face turned soft once she heard israel's soft sobs.

softly and slowly jae walked towards israel; scared of israel's react to her.

israel didn't jump when she felt jae's small hand on her back and felt her bed dip as she sat down. instead she found comfort in her touch, but continued to cry softly.

the whole apartment was silent as israel continued to cry; jae sat there not knowing what to feel or what exactly to believe.

"i—i'm s-s-sorry,"israel sobbed.

jae sighed hushing israel gently; she pulled her girlfriend into her chest holding her tightly, as if to make sure she never slipped through her arms.

jae felt like she'd failed israel, but at the same time she didn't know if any of this was true. she trusted her girlfriend of course, but she never thought her sister would do something like that. jae was caught between her girlfriend and sister and she honestly didn't know what to do.

she held onto israel letting her fill her t-shirt up with her tears.

"i didn't mean to yell at you i'm sorry baby,"jae whispered as israel sniffed a few tears away.

jae lifted up israel's head her heart breaking as she stared at her girlfriend with a puffy face and blood, red eyes.

israel looked pained; her face expressed a sort of hurt that jae never knew she didn't want to see especially from israel. she looked as though she would fall apart at any moment and that tugged at jae's conscious.

"why would izzy lie about this, what would she gain from this lie,"jae asked herself.

"absolutely nothing,"she confirmed.

israel's expression took away any doubt that ran through her mind. she loved her sister dearly and didn't want to hurt her or ruin their relationship, but she believed israel wouldn't lie about something like this especially since she was a product of rape.

"i-israel i believe you princess. please stop crying it's okay,"jae frowned pecking israel's forehead.

instead of getting a happier response from israel;?jae got even louder sobs from her distraught girlfriend.

her frown deepened as israel's lip quivered and tears slid down her face like a ever ending waterfall.

"izzy what's wrong babe,"jae asked trying to keep herself from crying along with israel.

israel continued to cry ignoring jae, "love please just talk to me. please."

israel hiccuped trying to calm down her cries. "it's okay teacup.it's okay,"jae whispered rubbing israel's cheeks with the pads of her thumbs.

"i-i,"israel stopped herself trying to catch her breath.

"i...d-d-don't...w—want....you two to....argue because of me."