xii. confessions & bitching

ISRAEL WAS SICK OF THE MADNESS.

she wanted jae and michelle to be okay once again and she wanted, so badly to see lisa.

although she knew meddling in other people's affairs was wrong she knew she was only trying to help and fix things for the better, so as jae took her mid afternoon nap she texted her sister in jae's phone and asked her to come over later in the day.

she felt, so bad as she did all of this without either of their knowledge, but she knew at the end it would help them all.

she was nervous, but played it cool by simply latching back onto jae and going to sleep along side her.

"give me a kiss, princess"jae mumbled still a little sleepy, but in need of affection and attention from her girlfriend.

israel giggled trying her best to stay focused on the broccoli she was chopping up.

jae's hands slithered up the frame of israel's body and put the knife down for her, whether she wanted to or not.

she held both her hands as she spun her around capturing her lips as soon as she was facing her.

the sudden impact of the kiss made a soft moan erupt from israel's lips and into jae's mouth lighting her up with passion.

their lips broke not for oxygen, but so that jae's plump lips could attack israel's vulnerable neck.

israel's breath hitched as she grabbed a hold of jae's shirt and jae's lips explored her lower body.

suddenly the doorbell rang shocking the pair,so much so that jae stopped in her tracks.

jae  growled angrily against israel's neck mad at whoever had interrupted them, this led israel to let out a sweet hum as jae held onto her.

"l-let me g-get the dooor,"israel huffed out. jae whimpered into her neck her hands securely holding onto her hips.

"one more minute,"she whimpered into israel's ear, she wanted so badly to give into jae's temptation especially since she looked so cute in israel's tee and shorts and smelled like sex on a beach since she'd just gotten out of the shower.

"jae, babe let me check the door,"she spoke trying to slip out of her grip.

once she'd gotten herself loose from the whiny baby that is jae, she went to answer the door at first all she saw was lisa's small body jumping up and down with a beautiful bright smile on her face.

lisa attacked israel in milliseconds she wrapped her small arms around her legs holding onto her for dear life.

israel let out a big "oofh" smiling as she picked lisa up.

michelle invited herself inside closing the door behind her so quietly that israel hadn't even realized that she was inside.

"babe who's at the door,"jae asked walking into the living room where israel,lisa and michelle had just walked in.

her once joyful expression disappeared when she saw her sister.

"hi jaejae,"michelle smiled weakly, she eyed her sister for a moment, but the second she saw her cold expression she threw her head down.

"what are you doing here,"jae growled her fists balled as she headed towards her sister.

before she could respond lisa and israel got in the way "hi aunie,"she cheesed.

jae sighed her angry expression disappearing for a moment as she played with her niece.

"i invited her,"israel mumbled scared of what jae would say.