xi.titty time & pity parties

IT HAD BEEN DAYS SINCE JAE AND MICHELLE HAD TALKED TO EACH OTHER.

both too stubborn to discuss the elephant in the room. michelle had stayed at her parents house during the day and came late at night, lisa was left lonely and sad since her grandpa's were at their restaurant working and michelle stayed in the study room doing 'homework' with a pretty mocha toned woman for most of the day.

"talk to her baby,"israel begged for the millionth time.

jae completely ignored her girlfriend's request because presently she was focused on releasing some of the tension built up inside of her.

jae's hand massaged israel's inner thigh as she sprinkled kisses on israel's sensitive neck.

"jae listen to me,"israel huffed trying, so hard to stand her ground.

jae growled annoyingly "i will,"she lied this time her left hand slipping under israel's shirt and gripping her thick hips.

"now shut up and be a good girl for mama,"she mumbled into israel's neck as jae climbed on top of israel and straddled her.

israel wanted, so badly to protest, but anytime jae touched her she would melt into her without another word.

jae's small hands traveled israel's body with gentleness and a slight rough undertone which always made israel go crazy.

israel hummed softly taking action and pulling at jae's shirt.

jae shook her head in disapproval removing her head from inbetween israel's neck and glaring deeply into her soft brown eyes.

"i told you to be good, and you're already misbehaving. what am i going to do with you,"she frowned yanking israel's back up off her bed's headboard and pulling her closer into her.

her hands tickled israel's skin as she gripped both of israel's breast taking the left one in her mouth with such force israel let out a pleasure filled moan her eyes closing in complete ecstasy.

jae smirked against her nipple her thick saliva dripping tongue swirling around israel's small mocha nipple with care and consideration.

israel's hands ran through jae's hair as her girlfriend continued to please her.

"look at me," jae commanded popping israel's nipple out of her full lips.

israel's once closed eyes opened automatically on command to watch in awe as her girlfriend seductively licked her own fingers before slithering her hand down israel's shorts.

jae smirked at israel once she found out her guess on whether or not her girlfriend went commando or not was correct.

"no panties. you were just waiting for me weren't you baby,"jae spoke softly biting down on her bottom lip.

although her words sounded gentle and caring israel felt small under jae's touch which was, so strange to her seeing as jae was smaller and even shorter than israel.

in every way jae was inferior to israel, but yet she could, so quickly gain control and dominate her with ease.

israel's heart rate increased and her stomach tightened as she felt jae's hand go to work.

she hissed her back arching as jae's hand followed israel's hips and her mouth captured her sweet nipples.

this time jae bit down slightly on israel's nipple hoping to earn a loud squeal from her girlfriend instead she received a muffled moan.

israel had captured her bottom lip trying to keep in her moans, but it was useless.

jae wanted to her hear screams and moans and she always got what she wanted.