Chapter 11: Taken forever

Yuri's P.O.V
Princess Mila's boat
6:50am
-----------
The wind
The sky
The ocean
The sounds
All became a blur while falling
My hair in my eyes
The boat moving farther away from me
Ten minutes
Ten minutes to get out of the water, climb onto the boat, and kiss Otabek before sunset
Seems pretty impossible
But what I didn't know is that Viktor has some land friends as well.

As I crashed through the waves, the cold water hit me like a truck. Yurri and Viktor swam to my side, but was pulled back by two eels. Great, JJ's minions are here. I swam to their sides, trying to break them free. But my body wasn't moving correctly, and I felt cold and suffocated.

"No Yuri! Go! Chris will be waiting to help you up! Climb!" Viktor yelled, trying to break free from Hope's grip. I gave Viktor a sympathetic look and he smiled. I swam up to the surface, receiving a huge breath of air, trying to swim to the boat. The waves from the boat crashing into me, almost drowning. I finally grab a rope hanging off the boat. I start to climb up the rope, finally reaching the top to see a mans hand reaching for me.

"It's okay, I'm Chris! One of Viktor's friends." Chris said as I reached for his hand. He pulls me up onto the deck. I look to see Otabek walking down the aisle, no one paying attention to what's happening to me. But suddenly he stopped. As if time it's self has decided to give Yuri some kind of chance. What was he doing? He looked stupid just staring off into space. What is happening?

--------
Otabek's P.O.V

As I was walking down the aisle against my will, praying my life wasn't going to end like this, my vision suddenly started turning back to normal. No more pink fuzzy vision. My mind and body cleared and I just stopped in the middle of the aisle.
Frozen
Stunned
Shocked
These words weren't big enough to describe how fast I wanted to find Yuri on this god forsaken boat and kiss the living crap out of him.
The potions affects wore off!
Everyone looked at me as the music kept playing, even though I have taken a detour.
The sun setting beautifully on the ships deck.
The sun almost disappearing completely.
But as the light is almost gone
I see him.
Yuri!
I run over to him. Grabbing his wrist.
He looks at me.
As if I was his savior
And we kiss,
Just as the sun disappeared,
Our lips met.
But apparently it was to late, to late for me to be with him, because something pulled him away from me.

"To late lover boy!" A man with tentacles as legs said, hanging off the railing, holding Yuri with two tentacles.

"Yuri!" I yelled, trying to get close to him. But a man grabbed me and held me back.

"Yuri your deal is up, you are now mine" He said. What did he mean? As I asked my self this question, Yuri's legs transformed into a gorgeous long teal tail. Flowing gracefully in the evening wind. His eyes changing into a teal color as well. He was the merman! The one on the beach! He saved my life...

Then he yelled out my name.

"Otabek!"

There it was
What I wanted all along
His voice
His beautiful voice
Ringing in my ears as he was dragged under water.
His gorgeous figure being teared from my eyes.
The thing I craved
Lusted
Wanted
Was right in front of me
But was taken so fast.
Was I ever going to see Yuri again?

-------
Third person

"I was dragged
Forced
Shoved back into my home
The ocean
I don't know why I thought I could be different
Live
Love on land while my friends and family were here.
My eyes getting used to the salt
My blood and body getting used to the cold water,
I was dragged towards his home,
Not to far from here
The Canadian caves.
He dragged me
Pulling me in and shoving me against a wall.
I didn't even try to fight back
What was the point?
I've lost
He's won."

As Yuri was thrown onto the wall, two of JJ's tentacles held his wrist down while two others started to trail his tail, moving up and down. Stroking it. Yuri hated this. He hated this feeling.

"Can it go away? Or am I stuck a slave forever?" Yuri asked himself

One of his tentacles stroked Yuri's face, making Yuri's head turn to the side in disgust. JJ moved his body closer, actually using his hands and holding Yuri's face still.

"I love how sweet revenge can be." JJ said, smirking. He leaned in and kissed his lips, biting and kissing them roughly. It wasn't like Otabek at all.
Rough not smooth
Sour not sweet
Cold not hot
Hate and not love

As JJ started to get heated, Yuri heard a familiar voice echoing through the caves.

"Yuri we are coming don't worry!" Viktor yell. JJ stopped what he was doing and grabbed Yuri's wrists with one tentacle, holding Yuri close to him.

'Thank god he wasn't touching me anymore." Yuri thought.

"Oh Viktor!" JJ singed, "I have a negotiation!"

----------
Hope you enjoy and I'm still taking suggestions! Also I got some of the ideas from @axxion
Thank you!
~ Lo ;)