Chapter 17: Love conquers all

Barcelona, Spain
1:00pm
Kingdoms council hall
Third person
----------
Yuri had been laying in bed all afternoon after their little "adventure". He was to sore to go anywhere except practically crawl to the bathroom just to clean himself off. He is currently laying on his stomach right now, reading one of the books Otabek brought with him to entertain themselves. After about thirty minutes of reading, Otabek walked into their room and laid something on the bed next to Yuri. Yuri looked over to find two articles of clothing in a bag.

"What's that?" Yuri asked, turning his head towards Otabek.

"Our clothes for tonight, Chris insisted that having an outstanding outfit wins over any council. Let's hope he's right." Otabek smiled, pulling out a long red dress. The dress had a tight corset at the waist and the top stopped underneath the collar bone. The straps were off the shoulder and there were small ruffles along the top. The corset stopped at his high waist and puffed out into a ball gown looking dress. It had small ruffles at the end of the dress as well. There were no sequins, but the ruffles made it look classy. Yuri looked at it excitedly but then shook his head.

"Aren't people going to think I'm a girl?" Yuri asked, propping his head up with his elbow, still laying in bed.

"Chris said they were informed your a boy. And we figured your more comfortable in dresses anyway." Otabek smiled when Yuri's eyes sparkled at the dress.

"What are you wearing?" Yuri asked leaning over and peaking into the bag. Otabek pulled out a dark blue jacket that buttoned at the center of his chest and was open all the way down. It went all the way down to the back of his knees and had embroidered sleeves with white flowers down it. His trousers where dark blue as well and the blouse under his jacket was white. He had a small white ruffle around his throat as well.
( if your confused about what Otabek's outfit looks like, it's based off 1700s boys fashion so just look it up. )

"Wow, we are going to look great!" Yuri smiled, about to get up and walk to the closet when his hips shot a pain through his body. He flopped back onto his stomach, laying into the bed once more but without the covers. Otabek smiled at Yuri, loving that his silk green pajama pants slid down a little to show a small peak of his ass. Otabek laid down next to Yuri and pulled him in his chest. Otabek loved spooning with Yuri because his small body fit perfectly into his. Yuri hissed when Otabek pulled on his hip. Otabek just smiled more.

"When is this pain going to be gone?" Yuri asked groaning. Otabek started massaging his hips.

"Maybe, two, three days? It shouldn't be as bad tonight as it is right now but it will still be sore." Otabek said, breathing in the smell of Yuri's hair. Yuri groaned again, making Otabek stifle a laugh. Otabek sadly, moved away from Yuri and started to head towards the bathroom.

"We have about two hours until it starts so start getting ready soon." He said to Yuri as he entered the bathroom.

"It would be great if I could get up." Yuri stated under his breath slowing standing up. Otabek ran into the room in his boxers and lifted Yuri over his shoulder, Yuri's butt up in the air. Yuri frantically started kicking and thrashing.

"Let go of me!" Yuri yelled, pounding against Otabek's back.

"You said you couldn't get up, now we are going to take a bath." Otabek said, walking into the bathroom.

"Wait!" Yuri yelled, trying to grab the door frame.

-----------

Yuri stood in the mirror, looking at himself in the dress. It flowed nicely with his body and the color looked great on him. But the corset was really constricting. He could barely breath. His hair is half up half down and has a small red flower behind his ear. Why he had to dress fancy, he had no idea, but he looked great. But then these thoughts started flooding his mind. Him and Otabek could be separated tonight and never see each other again. What would happen then? Would they just let that happen?