Sleepover

Zayn POV

After I handed to boys their plates of pizza and placed one in front of Liam and grabbed Harry from his arms.

Harry was finally finished nursing so I decided to get him and Louis ready for bed. I started with Harry.

I gave him a bath and and nappied him and laid him in his crib with a dummy in his mouth. I pulled his blanket up to his waist and he was out like a light.

Louis was next. He was already passed out in his swing so I quickly bathed and nappied him and laid him in his crib bringing Hus blanket to his chest.

He got cold at night other than harry who would get hot. Once the twins were good I contacted to boys parents to let them know they were staying.

Liam is downstairs settling the boys and creating a blanket fort for them to sleep and watch movies in.

After the boys were settled Liam went take a shower and laid down in bed holding his pink body close under him while I went take a bath

After my bath I went check on the boys and they were all knocked out sucking there thumbs besides Kian and Niall. They had their dummies.

I went check on the twins and Haz was up and crying. I picked him up and felt his nappy. 

He needed a change so I laid his crying and sleepy form on the changing table only for his cries to get louder.

I sighed and finished the change lifting him up and placing his dummyin his open mouth watching his lips close around the rubber and suck sleepily.

I pat his nappy covered bum and walked around the room until he was asleep.  I laid him back in his crib and he started to cry again. I picked him up left the room.

I didn't want to wake up Li so I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and warmed it up. I put the nipple in Harry's and he latchied on with no trouble this time taking in the milk.

While he was suckling I walked upstairs and sat up against the headboard and cradled Harry's head in the crook of my right arm.

I rocked, hummed, and patted his bum until he was asleep with a halfway full bottle hanging from his mouth.

I quickly burped him in his sleep and laid down put him on my chest and cutting the bedside lamp off going to sleep.

Niall POV (surprise!!!!!)

We pwetend to be asweep so Daddy no know we was wake. When he weft we giggled and and got up playing hide and go seek.

Kian: Ni where you potty at?

"Da bafwoom down da hawl. I show yah Ki."

I pulled my bestest fwiend down da hawl and showed him my hello kitty potty. I looked at da wall to gives him pwivace and and den we bof washed our 'ands and den we played cars and watched Pokeymon.

Dis our secwet Daddy and mummy don't know dat we stayed up wayyyy past bedtime. Hehehehe

Hayy chapter. Until Next Time Byereee