Bubbies

Zayn POV
Previously
"That is correct baby. And today happens to be one of those sometimes. Can you help me and mummy by being a big boy and help with your brothers?"

He looked at me skeptical.

..............

I raised my eyebrows at him and he nodded biting into his sandwich that he made with his biscuit, egg, and sausage.

Niall: Otay daddy. Buh whew bubbies. Bweakfas times.

"They are nursing with mummy in the bed room they woke up two times this morning."

Niall: oh. Wanna see dem daddy. I wanna see my bubbies.

"Okay are you finished with your breakfast?"

He mumbled a yep after he put his last bit of fruit and biscuit in his mouth.

I put his plate in the sink and then grabbed a towel wipping his hands and face.

I lifted him out of the highchair and he made sure to grab his sippycup. I talked to him as we walked upstairs making sure he remembered how to behave when days like this occur.

"Okay bubs what are the rules when days like today occur?"

Niall: al'ays listden, tay in sight, wispers when bubbies awe awound, and be cawful.

"Good job bubs."
I opened the door to see Liam and the twins sleeping.

I looked at Niall putting my finger over my lips and he copied. I got closer and stood over Niall I bent over and let Niall kiss each boy on the lips including his mummy and then we left the room.

"Good job Nibear you stay quiet and nobody woke up. I think you deserve a treat."

Niall: yeah daddy I was a good boy wan tweat.

I smiled and went into the kitchen grabbing a bowl and the chocolate ice cream.

His face was priceless when he saw me pull out the ice cream. We never let him have it early in the morning. But he had been a good boy so why not.

He just about cried when I put two full scoops into his bowl.

Niall: t-tank y-ye-yew da-dee.
He cried overjoyed.

I kissed his head and set him in his highchair.
"You're welcome baby."

I gave him a spoon and he immediately dug in, enjoying the frozen treat. I gave him his tablet putting Paw Patrol on for him.

While he ate I decided to put a load to wash and I checked the twins and Li. The twins were no longer suckling so I unlatched them and gave them dummies.

I swaddled them in a huge blanket together and then I went downstairs laying them in their playpen.

Liam was decending down the stairs after thirty minutes on sleeping. He went get some food and came back sitting on the sofa.

Liam: um why does Niall look like he has been crying. His eyes are puffy and he has a runny nose.

"Oh he was crying. He got to excited when I pulled out that ice cream."

Liam: Zayn he isn't supposed to have that in the mornings!

"Zayn oh babe hush he has been doing excellent this morning so I gave it to him."

Liam pouted as Harry started to cry and wail. I went get him and put a warm body pillow in with him swaddling him back.

Harry cried and wailed at the top of his lungs.

"It's okay Hazza baby. Daddy has you. Look you are right here." He continued to wail until I lifted my shirt and placed him underneath it.

He immediately called down and laid his head against my chest listening to my heart beat.

Liam: babe what are you doing?

"Skin to skin. He recognizes my heartbeat. He knows who I am. Even though he won't open his eyes he listens and studies."

Liam: oh cool. How calm is he?

"Very calm."

Niall screamed from the kitchen saying he was done so Liam went get him wiping down and then carrying him into the livingroom.

Niall wiggled to get down and thenran to me looking at the sleeping Harry in my shirt.

He giggled and kissed Harry.

For the rest of the day Niall helped feed the babies which was kinda weird because Liam was breastfeeding.

Haz and Lou screamed most of the morning but it got worst so bad that is couldn't even fit in this chapter.

I smell a cliffhanger!!! Muuahhah.
Until Next Chapter peace.