My baby

Zayn

After breakfast, Liam took Niall and Luke out to the backyard to play and get some fresh air. I heard crying so I walked towards the twins to see Louis's little face red and he was kicking. I picked up his little body and laid him on my shoulder patting his back. His harsh cries lowered and he tucked his face into the crook of my neck.

His forehead was burning up. I held him in my hands and walked to the sink running the cold water. I grabbed one of the baby towels in a drawer and wet it. I laid the towel over his forehead and he had completely relaxed. 

I walked to the sofa and sat down laying on the cushion of the sofa. I opened his grow and took it off of him so he could get some air to his skin. I took my shirt off so that the cotton didn't make him feel warm when I laid him against my skin.

I went to get Harry so he wasn't in the swing alone and undressed him. Some skin to skin would be good right now. I grabbed a few nappies changing materials and changed them. Afterward, I grabbed a blanket and laid down laying the boys on my chest and covered their legs.

Louis nuzzled his face into my neck and Harry sucked on his dummy humming a bit. Louis started to cough and sneeze causing me to sit up and lift his arms up.

He started to cry and vomit came out hitting my chest and falling down his bare skin. I groaned and laid Harry down on the sofa and picked Louis up, using a blanket to get rid of the baby vomit.

Liam

I heard Louis cries and ran into the house leaving Niall and Luke to play outside. It was gated anyways so they were okay.

Zayn was cleaning a frustrated and upset Louis and Harry was on the sofa starting to cry getting startled by Louis's tears. I picked him up and brought him to the other room while Zayn cleaned Louis and himself.

Harry was on the sleepy side. He started to full on cry and that clarified it for me so I went upstairs with him and pulled the rocking chair in front of the window so I could see Niall and Luke, then sat down in it moving my shirt, helping him latch on, and rocking back and forth humming a tune.

Once I got Harry calmed and nursing, Zayn walked in with a calm Louis, who had a dummy in and pink cheeks. Zayn smiled at me and opened Louis's drawer grabbing a grow and a nappy.

He had a pair of shorts on his shoulder and walked into the bathroom getting in the shower.  Meanwhile, Luke and Niall were sitting in the treehouse part of the slide coloring and laughing.

After 45 minutes Harry was asleep and Zayn came out of the bathroom clean with a new pair of shorts on and a quiet and dressed Louis.

Zayn came over and kissed me

Zayn came over and kissed me. I kissed back and unlatched Harry taking Lou and giving Harry to Zayn. Zayn pulled his chair next to mine and opened the slide door window so we could hear Niall and Luke talk.

Zayn put Harry's dummy in his mouth so he could stop sucking the air. And we sat there for a while basking in the laughter from Niall and Luke, even the soft suckles of Louis, and Harry's low humming.

My baby is sick and I don't like it. But it's okay we can handle it.