Extension

Liam Pov

Louis was successfully nursing when Zayn brought Harry to me. I laid back and positioned him so that he could nurse alongside Louis. 

Zayn kissed my head and stood by the door and looked at me.

Zayn: babe I'm going check on Niall and rinse some fruit for breakfast.

"Okay baby I'll be here."

He left the room and I pulled the blanket up and closed my eyes going back to sleep.

Zayn POV

I left Liam with the twins and went to Niall's room to make sure he was still sleeping.

After I left his room I went to the kitchen and pulled out a huge variety of fruits from the fridge.

I washed the fruit and cut them up. I put all the cut up fruit in a large container and stuck it in the fridge.

I decided Niall and Liam would like sausage, biscuits, and eggs along with their fruit for breakfast so I grabbed a can of biscuits from the fridge and sprayed a pan putting them on it.

Once the biscuits we're in the oven I started to cook the patties and eggs at the same time on the stove. 

I plated the eggs and sausage patties. After ten minutes I took the biscuits out and set them on the plates letting them cool off.

I went upstairs and went wake up Niall. It was now nine thirty. I went into his room and cut on his light walking to his bed.

"Nibee come on baby it's time to wake up Daddy has to have a talk with you."

Niall: no daddy. Mowr sweep.

"No babe come on, I made breakfast"

He peeked one eye open.

Niall: what made daddy?

"Biscuits, eggs, sausage patties, and cut up fruit."

He immediately lifted his arms and I picked him up going downstairs. I sat Niall in his highchair and put his plate on his tray.

While he started to eat I got the fruit and put some of it on his plate. I sat down in front of him and started to talk.

"Ni do you rembering daddy telling you about the twins post tramatic stress disorder and their autism?"

Niall: Wes sur. Said dat babies cwy and awe upsets and need qwiets so no wose cries. But owny 'appens sometimes

"That is correct baby. And today happens to be one of those sometimes. Can you help me and mummy by being a big boy and help with your brothers?"

He looked at me skeptical.