Easter Easter

Liam POV

Easter morning it is! I have everything planned out and I'm just so excited. It's not like we haven't celebrated it with the boys, because we have. It's just so fun to see them all dressed up and Niall loves candy so it's just too cute when he gets excited about the huge candy filled basket we get him.

But anyways, it's is nine thirty. I managed to brush my teeth and take a shower, so nowI have to get the boys up first Zayn. I sat on his lap and leaned down kissing him. He immediately woke up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Morning baby, it's Easter"

Zayn: I know babe. How long have you been up, your hair is wet.

"Since nine, but come on you have to wake up. We still have to dress the boys and get them fed. "

Zayn: okay let me up.

I nodded and kissed him one more time then I got up and put on some joggers. I went to Niall's room and went into his closet pulling out a cute little outfit and then I picked him up out of his crib.

 I went to Niall's room and went into his closet pulling out a cute little outfit and then I picked him up out of his crib

"Come on Nibee mumma needs you to get up "

Ni: no mumma sweep.

"But it's Easter Ni."
I whispered to him with a smile.

He perked up and started to clap.

Ni:Ea'tew Ea'tew! Yay mumma!

"I know bubba, so let me get you dressed and you can go have breakfast."

He nodded and I kissed his head laying him down on his changing table and got him changed and dressed. Once I was done I handed him over to Zayn who was walking by and then I went get the twins starting with the youngest one, Harry.

I lifted him up into my arms and laid him on the changing table and took his nappy off and then I brought him to the bathroom running the water and grabbing the soap clean his body.

He started to cry like always because of the air hitting his wet body so I moved quickly and finished him up wrapping him in a fluffy towel and cradled him in my arms walking towards his and Lou's closet picking out outfits for the both of them.

I laid Harry back down and put him in a nappy. I was going to get him dressed but he was too fussy so I decided to feed him first. So I lifted him to my nipple and he latched on.

Zayn walked passed the room and stuck his head in the door.

Zayn: hey babe is everything okay in here?

"Yeah baby, I'm just feeding Harry, is Niall eating breakfast?"

Zayn: yeah he is. Do you want me to bathe and dress Lou?"

"Please? Hazza always takes a while when he is fussy in the morning. By the time you are done I'll be ready to feed Lou."

Zayn: okay baby.

He walked in and picked up Lou taking him in the bathroom.  Harry started to whine so I switched him to the otherside and kissed his free cheek gently.

Once he was done I grabbed a burping cloth and laid it on my shoulder laying him down on it and then I started to pat his back. He got out a few burps and then I laid him in his swing and sat next to it grabbing a wipe to clean his face.

Zayn came out of the bathroom and helped me up passing Lou to me. I fed him next and then burped him. I sat him in the swing and took Harry out dressing him. After he was dressed I laid him back in the swing and brushed his and Lou's hair and then took a picture.

Zayn packed a nappy bag and then brought them downstairs. I picked the twins up and carried them downstairs  setting them in their carriers. I went upstairs to get dressed and then I went back down to make sure Niall was okay and had his bag on his back.

We ended up making his nappy bag a Batman booksack so he could wear it. He smiled at me and puckered he lips. I kissed them and grabbed his hand. Zayn grabbed the carriers and we went to the car putting the kids in. To Trisha and my mum we go!

This is way overdue. I hope you still love me. Until Next Time Byeeeeee