Wook, Wook

Zayn POV

Niall was finally come home after a thorough check up.  Matt checked his vitals and everything seemed to be well besides the small cold that was coming to be. Liam stepped out for the check up, he said he had to get something from the car. So it was just Niall and me in the room.

I had dressed Niall in a grow, socks, and shoes and let him stumble around the room holding onto Clouds collar to keep him up. 

Niall was giggling and talking to Cloud when Liam came back into the room

Niall was giggling and talking to Cloud when Liam came back into the room. Karen and Geoff walked in behind Liam with Louis and Harry in their arms. Geoff whistled and Niall head sprung up in excitement.

Niall: Pa, Pa!!

Geoff: hi Buddy how are you!

Niall stumbled quickly over to him and hugged his leg. Geoff handed Lou over to me and picked Niall up kissing his head.

Liam:ignore mumma then.
Liam huffed playfully.

I kissed Liam and chuckled.

"Enough attention for you?"

Liam: uh huh.

Niall then noticed his grandma and got eager again.

Niall: Nan, hi!
He just about screamed from excitement.

Karen: hi baby, I hope you are feeling well.

Karen kissed his cheek and hugged him.  To make things Even better for Niall his Uncle Cal and best friend/cousin Luke walked into the room.

Niall squirmed to be put down and once he was he made an instant dash for the young lad pulling him into a tight hug. Luke giggled and kissed his face.

Luke: hewwo Ni.

Niall: Wuke, miss yew so much.

Luke: miss yew tew Ni, a wot.

They giggled and hugged again.

Calum smiled and tapped Niall.

Calum: Its been a while since we saw you and your mummy and daddy told us what happened so we decided to come visit you. And Uncle Cal brought gifts.

Niall squealed and clapped.

Calum stepped out the room and walked back in with a basket that contained bee themed items: a backpack, two stuffies, and a blankie.

Niall screamed once he saw the bee themed items.

Niall:BEES!!!!

He screamed happily and hugged the items.

He was beyond happy now, Liam and I couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces. He really deserved his happiness after what he had been through in these short days.

His smile made it seem like none of this had ever happened.