Through The Day

Zayn POV

It's hard to deal with twins who suffer  with PTSD and autism. And every once in a while they both hit the twins hard and today happens to be that day.

The only reason I knew today was the day is because Louis woke up crying hard at 2 in the morning . Then it triggered Harry so both of them were crying.

I stood up and left the bedroom to go and deal with them. Niall was still asleep, and that's a good thing because a cranky Niall is no better than a cranky Harry.

I picked up Louis first and tried to interact with him but it wasn't working. I picked up Harry and kissed his head going to the room. I laid them by each other. Practically on top of each other really and they calmed down enough to go back to sleep.

I decided to sleep in the huge, soft, fluffy recliner in our huge room next to the bed so the twins could have enough room.

It wasn't til five when the twins woke up again this time hungry and scared due to it being very dark in Li and I's room.

I lifted the twins unto my lap to feel both of them shaking and Harry had just thrown up. It was a mess. Harry throwing up only made him cry harder and Louis started to hit his head and pull his hair.

Liam woke up and saw the mess.

Liam: Zee what's going on with the twins?" He asked his lips in a pouty form while he rubbed his eyes.

"Their ptsd and autism hit hard today Li. They first woke up at two but I was able to get them to go back to sleep now it's grown worse and it's time to feed them anyways."

Liam: okay give me Lou while you clean Harry and the puke because that's disgusting.

"Yeah babe, I know. "

Liam: Is Nibear awake. And do we have any mittens for Lou. Matter of fact what time is it.

"No Niall is.sleeping thank goodness and yah they are in the top of your nightstand underneath the grows. And it's five in the morning."

Liam: five? oh god it's to early.

He grabbed Louis's hands restricting him from continuation of pulling him own hair. He pulled the mittens out and kissed each one of Louis hands before placing a mit on.

Lou's Mittens

Liam kissed the crying child's cheeks and them took his shirt off holding Louis to his chest which was thick and full of milk

Liam kissed the crying child's cheeks and them took his shirt off holding Louis to his chest which was thick and full of milk. His nipples were leaking milk.

Louis watched on and Zayn came back with a clean Harry after he cleaned the floor. I kissed Harry and let him latch on.

This day was already off to a rough start and we still had Niall to deal with.

I wanna thank the people who suggested for something like this to happen. TobyCox77, RauraAusllyLIFE , and Mackenzie2428 .I am definitely continuing this tomorrow much love. Until Tomorrow Byeeeeee.