Cwistmas Dada 3

Zayn POV

It's Christmas morning and Liam was sleeping in a little because he was up late with a fussy Harry. Niall was asleep and so was Lou so I decided to set up a hidden camera to get Niall's full reaction of seeing his gift.

I made biscuits, patties, and eggs for breakfast and place a plate down for everyone. Niall's plate was on his highchair tray with a sippy of apple juice and some strawberries. After I was done setting up breakfast I pressed record on the camera and went upstairs.

I woke up Liam first and told him to give me Harry and then go grab Lou. After he had Lou we silently walked into Niall's bedroom. We both took a side and started to rub his back.

Liam: come on NiBee mumma and daddy have a surprise for you.

He opened his eyes and sat up.

Niall: pwise?

"Yeah baby its christmas."

Niall: CWISTMAS DADA!!!!!!!

He jumped up out of his bed with his dummy in and hair all wild and ran down the hall stopping at the stairs. He slowly crawled down them and then got back up running towards the tree standing in the perfect spot for the camera to catch it all.

Niall screamed in excitement and almost fainted at all the presents underneath the tree. I'd like to say that there was over fifty gifts for Ni and the twins. Okay bubba lets get some breakfast in you first and then you can go crazy.

He smiled and ran to the kitchen his dummy long forgotten on the carpet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Liam managed to get him in the highchair and set Lou down in a swing we had in the dining room. With his tray on his highchair Niall started to dig in.  I laid Harry down and then sat down starting to eat with Liam and Niall.

Niall scarfed down his breakfast even after been told three times to slow down, but it was Christmas so who could blame him. After breakfast was done and everything was in its rightful place we went back into the living room. I brought Harry and Lou to the living with warm bottles in my hands.

Liam wanted to help Niall open his gifts so we decided on bottles this morning. I grabbed the nursing pillow and laid the twins on it and stuck a nipple in their mouths letting them drink their milk.

Niall flew through his presents squealing at all the stuffies, legos, puzzles, movies, and batman things he got.  Next were the twins. Of course they couldn't open them so Niall offered to help them.  I sat on the carpet with them and laid them on their backs with the nursing pillow propping them up a bit.

Niall put the presents in front of them and showed them the box before unwrapping the present and showed them what they got. Which really was new dummies, cute clothes, and baby toys.

Niall awed at everything and surrounded them with their things. Liam took at least one hundred photos.  After we were done with Christmas presents Liam made sure all the wrapping paper was off of his carpet and then we let Niall loose and go ballistic with his toys because later he would be getting dressed to go to our mums house and open more presents.

And that was the last part to Cwistmas Dada. It was supposed to be up last night but I got drunk. Sorry. Until Next Time Byeeeeeeeeee

Mwahh