Resting up

THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER!!

Liam

Harry was home with us. Zayn had to run by his studio so he dropped up home and with kisses he left. Louis and Harry were in a swing together and Niall was laying on the sofa with his huge teddy bear under him.

I kissed all their foreheads and went prepare Niall and Louis' medicine and then get ready to nurse them. Im surprise Louis hadn't started to cry.

I have nursed Louis every other hour and then Niall every third hour and then fed Niall some fruit and yogurt but today we are going to have to do it differently since Hazza was back home. He needed to get on the same schedule with Louis and Niall so I started with the medicine.

I gave Niall his medicine first and then I gave Louis his. He started to cry at the taste so I picked him up. I didn't want to leave Harry in the swing by himself so i picked him up as well and sat by Niall's head and pushed a dummy in Louis' mouth. He sucked on it and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

I laid Harry on Niall's back gently and covered him with Niall's blanket. All three of the boys yawned and blinked tiredly. I gave Niall his dummy and I put one in Harry's mouth. Louis started to whine and kick alittle so I took off my shirt and bra. I laid him in the crook of my arm and helped him latch on.

His whines and kicking stopped and he started to suckle sending himself to sleep. I looked at Harry and Niall and saw that they were passed out. But I would be waking up Harry in the next hour to feed him and then I would wake Niall in the fourth hour.

___________________Later in the day____

Liam

Zayn was now home and he was holding Harry and talking to him and smiling. Harry had a smile place on his face as he listened to Zayn. Louis was sleeping while Niall held him in the corner of the sofa and watched tv.

We all had gotten through lunch and early baths. I finally had time to go shower and put on some shorts and a tank top. I need to wear clothes with easy access for the time being. So I went take my shower and came back to the living room and sat down next to Niall slowly running my fingers through his blonde hair.

Niall was super cuddly today. And it was so cute to see him be so cuddly with Lou. Usually he would kiss them or he would hold them for a couple minute and then give them back to go play. So this was every rare.

Zayn had notice as well and decided to sit next to me with Harry who was now looking around tiredly and sucking on a dummy at a fast pace letting us now that he was hungry. So I grabbed him and moved my shirt so he could latch on.

He wasn't in sync with Louis and Niall's schedule just yet but by tomorrow he would be.