Wake Up For Mumma

Zayn POV

I walked through the doors and went to Liam hugging him.

"He is going to be okay baby, he is still alive. He is okay."

Liam: he is?

"Yeah he is, come on you and the twins can come to the back."

Liam smiled and handed Louis to Zayn and he picked up their nappybag. Zayn laid Louis in his carrier and picked it up along with Harry's.

They walked to the back and into to room. Matt was in the room talking to Niall gently, and was rubbing his hand gently.  Zayn held Louis again and took Matt's place.

"Nibee your brothers and Mumma are here. "

Zayn looked him over looking for a response. Niall squeezed his eyes.
Zayn watched carefully. Niall was able to respond. That was a wonderful sign.

"Babe here come talk to him. He needs to know his mummy is here."

Liam: I don't even know what caused this.

Liam handed Harry to Zayn as well and then he took Zayn's place. Zayn kissed their heads and sat down rocking the twins.

Liam POV

"Tell me what's happening."

Zayn: He has been injected with a poison that shuts down the system of their victim and kills them.

Zayn spoke slowly.

"Kill him Zayn, please don't tell me hold is going to die! Zayn about Harry he got his shots first."

Zayn: Has he acted out or anything?

"No. Actually he has been fine since he got those shots."

Zayn checked Harry. Causing him cry because Zayn was poking and moving him.

Zayn: He is fine. I'm going to go get him checked out to see why he isn't being affected.

"Okay I'll talk to Nick for a bit."

Zayn kissed me and left with the twins. I sat in the bed and put Niall in my lap. I couldn't help the tears that fell. Niall could die and we wouldn't be with us anymore.

I couldn't get used to that. He was my first baby. I couldn't imagine life without him and it hurt. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and kissed his face.

I rocked us gently and cried to myself.

"Ni mummy misses you. I want to see my little boy giggling and annoyed by his little brothers crying. I want to see you draw again. I just want you to wake up. "

Zayn walked in and sat down. Turns out that Harry was immune to the poison thankfully. Zayn started to cry and started to sing his and Ni's song.

Zayn: Who is Nibee, Who is Nibee.
I don't know, I don't know.
He's somewhere in my arms, somewhere in my arms.
Who is he.

Zayn sung softly letting his tears fall.

Niall's heart rate picked up and his lips twitched.

Niall: I is Nibee, I is Nibee
I wight hewe, I wight hewe.
In daddy's arms, In daddy's arms
I Nibee.

Niall sung back with a hoarse and quiet voice. I just about dropped him with shock. But I caught myself and hugged him to my body. Zayn laid the twins on the bed and ran out to get the doctor.

He is awake and alive!!!!!!