Failure Of All

Liam POV

Niall had been in the back for two hours. Two long fucking hours. I tried to keep calm because we still had the twins in our care and we didn't want anything to happen to them.

After the third hour Zayn and I heard screams. And they belonged to Niall. Zayn had tried to be civil, but quickly his self-control went away and he ran to the back storming through the doors. He found the room Niall was in and some of the nurses started to hold him back.

Zayn POV

These fucking morons. My child is back here screaming and they expect me not to do anything about it.

"Get your fucking hands off me and let me get to him or I swear your asses will be in court getting your life sued."

They all stepped aside and I walked up to him and held his hand.

"Niall baby calm down, daddy is here. It's all better now"

I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his pale face. His temperature had risen. His face wasn't as cold as it was and his cheeks were light pink.

I started to cry once I realized that he was hooked up to so many machines. He looked so fragile and small.

The doctor came in and started to talk.

Matt: he was injected with mitalin(totally made up)

"What the hell is that?"

Matt: it puts you in a coma and shuts the system down. Usually it kills the victim it is injected in but Niall here is fighting. His screaming is him fighting it off. It hurts him physically. It's almost like he is being cut and beaten.

"Did you guys to anything to quicken the process of him beating it?"

Matt: yeah, I was able to pull most of if from his blood stream. Do you remember the nurse who gave him his shots?"

"Yeah her name was Angeline, but she didn't look familiar to me and I know the other nurses."

Matt: okay well she will be arrested and held until further notice. As for Niall he is fighting like a soldier. He has manage to gain color in his cheeks and he has gotten warmer than when you brought him in.

"Do you think he will live through this though, like he will be completely fine?"

Matt: he might have a minor setback in headspace and he will probably be clingy and want you to hold him, but other than that and a cold he should be fine.

"Okay, can my husband and twins come in?".

Matt: yeah go get them. But I will warn you, don't let Niall thrash if his fingers start to tap, pick him up gently and hold him close, sing to him a little bit and calm him. He will fight it better if he knows someone is here.

I nodded and kissed Niall's hand leaving to quickly get Liam and the twins.

Oh No Niall! I hope my baby gets better. Until Next Time Byeeeee