Those Two

Zayn

Niall had been whining all day and Lou was fussy. Liam had been nursing the both of them on and off through out the day. My mum decided to take Harry home with her along with a few things of Louis so that Harry wouldn't cry for the rest of the night. And currently Liam was laying down on the bed with Niall sound asleep on him with a dummy in and a grow.

Louis was laying on my chest in a footie and beanie. His dummy was half way out his mouth.

The boys had just been given a bath and fed

The boys had just been given a bath and fed. Liam had given them medicine for their throwing up, headaches, and stuffy noses. Even made Niall smell a Vicks stick to clear his stuffiness.

Liam

Niall and Louis have been hard to deal with with all this sickness. And they have the same symptoms so what is terrible for Nialler is worse for my baby Lou. But thankfully they went to sleep. But I don't think they will be asleep for long, well Niall for sure is about to wake up. He has been shifting and whining in his sleep for a good ten minutes.

Louis I think is okay, he hasn't really moved in the last ten minutes of them sleeping he just whines a little and then pulls his dummy in. So he is soundless after that. And I swear I thought Zayn was up a few seconds ago. I turned to him to see that he is sound asleep just like Louis.

I smiled and lifted myself off the bed. I laid Niall's head head on my shoulder carefully and covered him with a blanket. I started walking to the room closet and I grabbed the breathing machine along with some peppermint scents. I also grabbed the diffuser.

O

nce I had those safely in my arms I left the closet and sat them on the bed. I plugged the diffuser on Zayn's side of the bed and opened it.  I put a few drops of the peppermint oil into it and closed it turning it on.  The steam immediately started to scent the room calming the atmosphere and making it easier to breathe.

Niall still was sniffling and whining so I put a few drops of peppermint oil and water into the breathing machine and hooked it to my joggers. I grabbed the little mask and put it on Niall so that his nose could open. Thankfully  it worked and he wasn't whining.

Now that the boys were fully settled I could do the small bit of clean through out the house. Zayn had did most of it while Lou and Niall had been in bed with me. There was blankets that needed to be saved, the dummies had to be put away, and the sofa needs to be fixed and then everything  was good and clean.

It only took me 20 minutes to finish everything and get started on dinner. I decided that we would have chicken and rice, with vegetables. Niall has been full on milk and fruit all day so I only had to cook for Zayn and I, but I am going to throw in a chicken for Niall as well. He needs something  a bit more heavy on his stomach.

After about two hours I was done with dinner. Niall has awoken half through and just laid on my chest and sucked his dummy. After I fixed the plates I took the wrap off and set Niall in his highchair.

"Eat for mumma please baby, while i go get dada."

He nodded and took his dummy out putting a piece of chicken in his mouth and chewed. He was finally able to hold real food down. I kisses his forehead and went upstairs.

Zayn and Louis were still asleep so I picked up Louis off of Zayn carefully and kissed his forehead. I laid Louis on my shoulder and tapped Zayn.

"Baby, wake up. You have to eat dinner." He shifted and sat up slowly rubbing his eyes. I kissed his lips and he pulled me close being mindful of Louis. He laid his head on my free shoulder.

"Come on babe, I cooked and Niall is waiting downstairs." Zayn nodded and let me go. We headed downstairs and sat down. Louis' swing was besides my chair so I gently laid him inside of it and turned it on so it could rock him.

Zayn started to eat.

Zayn: thanks for cooking baby.

"You're welcome love, thanks for cleaning the house."

Zayn: you had the boys for most of the day so I just thought it might help. And speaking of the boys Niall is asleep over their, did he eat?

"Yeah i gave him a piece of chicken. He probably won't hold the rice and vegetables down."

Zayn: yeah good choice. He has been doing well of your milk though he kept that down well.

"Yeah, and he has been wanting only milk." Zayn nodded and looked down at Louis' sleeping form.

Zayn: Have you check up on Harry, yet?

"Yeah, Safaa is there and he has not cried since he's been there."

Zayn: that's good, and he is spoiled behind Safaa anways, so mum probably told her to come home.

"Yeah true." I laughed and leaned down to pick up Louis who was starting to cry. I checked his nappy, it was definitely time for a change. I held Louis carefully and went change him upstairs Zayn grabbed Niall out of his highchair so he wouldn't be sore.

After Lou was changed i went back downstairs and finished dinner with Zayn. After dinner Zayn and I went sit  in the living room with the kids. Louis was starting to cry again and Niall was whining for milk so it was obviously time for them to nurse.

Zayn handed me my pillow and helped set them up comfortably on the pillow. Zayn then gave me their oral medicine syringe. Once they both were sucking on a nipple I quickly inserted the syringe under their folded tongue and pushed the medicine in.

Zayn took the empty syringes away and turned the telly on. We watched a few episodes of adventure time. Around ten thirty Louis and Niall were burped and back to sleep due to their medicine.

Zayn took them so that I could go shower and then we all went to bed. We had to get up early to bring the boys to a doctors appointment to see how sick they were being that they still were whiny and still struggling with congestion.