Your Glory Ranger's Pilot?

Here it is, UPDATE DAY!! :D Whoop Whoop!! :D Haha! Wanted to let everyone know that I'm not hurting from my accident anymore but I did get a super nasty cold so now it's time to recover from that XD.. Thanks so much for everyone's concern, it helped! :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!! ENJOY!!

DISCLAIMER: I only own Lieutenant Lila Yale and my own twist on Del Toro's awesome story!   

“Lila!” I jumped at Raleigh’s distressed voice as he clamped a hand around my wrist, pulling me to face him.

    I was leaning against the railing that was close to where they had docked Glory when Raleigh raced towards me. Before I could say anything, he wrapped his arms around my middle, pulling me flush against him and rested his chin on top of my head. I could feel everything about him relax considerably as he held me to him. I sighed, wrapping my arms tight around him, returning his hug gratefully.

    “Where the hell were you?” He asked, pulling away slightly to look into my stormy eyes.

    I smiled at him, trying to take away some of his obvious worry. I knew he had to be among the crowd of people that watched as Glory was deployed for the Hibuck attack.

    “They needed me in the LOCCENT room for that Jaeger drop.” I lied, rubbing the back of my neck and taking a small step out of his reach.

    “Who was that, anyway? I‘ve never even heard of a Glory Ranger even being made.” He asked, running a hand through his hair.

    “She‘s a Mark II, that‘s all I know.” I shrugged my shoulders, being as vague as I could without giving Raleigh the idea I knew more.

    “What about the pilot?” He questioned, watching my face closely. I knew I couldn’t slip up now, he knew my facial expressions better than I knew them.

    “We weren‘t ever told.” I answered plainly.

    “You didn‘t talk to him?” I shook my head at his next question.

    “Pentecost did all the talking.”

    “Why are they hiding a Jaeger? And one that amazing.” Raleigh asked leaning just where I had been as he gave the machine a good look over.

    “She‘s gorgeous, huh?” I stated, leaning close beside him and smiling slightly at the mech.

    “Hey, Lila!” My ears perked up when the familiar Australian accent hollered out my name.

    “Herc-?” I asked, catching his gaze as he took the stairs to where Raleigh and I were at two at a time. I was grateful to see that Chuck wasn’t with him.

    Close behind him were more familiar figures, the Russians and even the Chinese pilots were racing up the stairs to get to where we were at.

    “Aleksis and Sasha?” I chirped, looking at all the famous pilots around me and shifting on my feet uncomfortably.

    “Ok, is this a Ranger meeting?” I asked, chuckling slightly as I tried to move around the crowd flocked around me.

    “It is. We want to know who piloted that Jaeger.” One of the Wei Triplets asked boldly, staring me down determindedly.

    “Look, guys, even if I knew, I couldn‘t tell you. Pentecost‘s orders.” I threw my hands up defensively.

    “Screw orders!” Herc said, scoffing roughly and I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

    “They‘ve been holding a Jaeger, this Jaeger, back for a reason, why?” Herc continued, motioning towards the beautiful mech behind me, making everyone around us look at her.