Be Prepared For War

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a stickler about people telling excuses but, here's mine. I've been focusing on school, work and on top of that have been having some medical issues I've been putting off for way to long. Ended up in the hopital last week! O.O But I'm running at about 65%, enough to keep my fingers and imagination going for you all! I'm really sorry about the long wait again but, I hope this chapter helps!  

PLEASE READ!!! I'd like to give a shout-out to Mistybella15 for the proofreading of this chapter, she came to me and offered to do it, just for the fun of it. I love how she edits and I love that she didn't try to change my writing style, like so many others would try to do. She's a great editor-in-training and I can't thank her enough! So this is for you, Mistybella! Hope you enjoy it the second time as much as the first, horrid un-edited time! XD   DISCLAIMER: I only own Lieutenant Lila Yale and my own twist on Del Toro's amazing movie! THANKSIES AND ENOJY!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

 "Mr.Becket, Miss. Mori and Miss Yale!"

I still felt that amazing kiss all the way down to my toes. We parted just as the Marshal called over the still excited crowd. He parted it with his powerful presence.

“In all my years fighting,” He looked first at Raleigh, then at Mako and I could see his stoic face start to twitch to life.

“I’venever seen anything like that.” Finally landing his eyes on me, the grin rose on his face and I couldn’t help the toothy smile it gave me to see him look at us the way he did.

“I’m proud of you.” Eyes glancing back at Mako, her back straightened and she smiled, hiding her slightly teary eyes.

“I’m proud of us all.” He turned his gaze to the rest of the room, raising his voice.

“But as harsh as it sounds, there is no time to celebrate.” Now finally addressing the entire room still teeming with people.

“We lost two crews. No time to grieve. Reset that clock.” His words hit my heart hard and I felt a pang of guilt go through me. I was ashamed of my celebrating when we had lost such good people on the field.

“Sir!” I said just loud enough for him to hear and he looked quizzically from me to Mako, who was holding a gloved hand to her nose in motion.

Pentecost took that as a hint and pressed his fingertip to the outside of his nose, immediately catching a giant drop of blood. He snorted it back into his nose and reached into his pocket.

“Resetthe clock!” he repeated, pressing a cloth napkin to his nose and almost having to push his way through the still shocked crowd.

I took a step forward into the small circle the Marshal had just been standing in and put my fingers in my mouth and let out a shrill whistle, catching everyone’s gazes.

“Who knows how long we have until the next Kaiju attack? I want Gipsy in tip top shape ASAP!” I shouted, jarring the techs and giving them a purpose as they all took off towards the only two Jeagers left in the bay.