Cherno Alpha, Crimson Typhoon and Glory Ranger

Ok, so I bawled writing this chapter! So heartwrenching this was! I hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know what you think in the comments below, and be sure to vote too :3 Thanksies to the great people that comment and voted on all my previous chapters!!! :D

DISCLAIMER: I only own Lieutenant Lila Yale and my own twist on the Del Toro movie. ENJOY!!!

    “Where are they at?” I asked, antsy.

    It had been several minutes since we took our positions and still nothing was emerging. Nothing on our radars, nothing from the choppers, just nothing.

    “Heading full speed towards Cherno and Crimson. Just hold your position, Lila.” Raleigh said suddenly, sounding a little edgy.

    “Got it.”

    “Keep your eyes open. There closing in.” I spoke over a different channel to the other two crews.

    They barked back their confirms and we played the waiting game some more.

    “Cherno Alpha, Crimson Typhoon, Glory Ranger, these Category 4‘s are the largest we‘ve ever seen, in both weight and size.” Pentecost said over the speaker and I felt my stomach drop.

    In that instant, I was flooded with comfort and support. I had to remember that I wasn’t doing this alone. Not only did I have the other two crews in front of me, I had my Jaeger. I looked to my left, laughing slightly at the dangling hook up that another pilot should be at.

    I imagined a beautiful girl there, long hair pinned up in the helmet with a determined grin on her face, eye blazing with determination. I felt that support from Glory rush through me again and I took a deep breath, keeping my attention on the battle about to ensue.

    “Cherno Alpha has the Miracle Mile.” Sasha said over the general comms.

    “Crimson Typhoon has the Mile as well, sir.” One of the Wei triplets repeated.

    “Glory Ranger is still holding the port, sir. Still no-” I put my two sense in when all the sudden, everything stopped.

    There close I felt that silky voice go through me again and I activated my Sting Blades, shaking them out with a flick of my wrists.

    “Keep on your toes. There here!” I shouted to the other two pilots.

    “Movement on the right!” Crimson Typhoon shifted to their right side, it’s head scanning slowly. It turned to look the other way and I felt my stomach drop.

    “No, Crimson, It‘s right there!” I said through the comm to the Chinese Pod.

    Suddenly, the Kaiju emerged from the water, letting out a shrill scream and whipping it’s body around, connecting it’s tail with Crimson’s chest and sending the Jaeger flying.

    “Wei’s!” I made a move to go to their aid and was met with a gruff command.

    “Hold that harbor, Glory Ranger.” My fists tightened and my Jaeger shared my anger and fear.

    We watched as Crimson Typhoon took on the strangely agile Kaiju, codenamed Otachi. It’s whole body was muscular and sleek for walking on all fours, deadly in every way. The Wei’s used their Thundercloud formation and started hacking away at the Kaiju when Otachi reached out a clawed hand, crushing one of the three spinning blades.

    “Raleigh, is this what you meant?” I asked after switching Comms back to his headset.

    “Yes.” He said simply.