The Beginnings of the rest of our lives ❤ With the promised Teaser! ;p

Alrighty, here it is! The inevitable ending to my masterpiece! its heartbreaking to end this for you awesome readers but I hope you love this chapter as much as I do! It's most definately one of my favorites! An extremely awesome shout out to Mistybella15 for being such a great editor, and friend, through the home stretch of this story and I am happy to announce that we will be working together again to bring you more great works of Pacific Rim writing! :D Thanks a billion girly, your the best! Now, I wont keep you anymore, here it is! ENJOY MY MASTERPIECE!

Disclaimer: I only own Lieutenant Lila Yale and my own twist on Del Toros amazing movie! Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ Several Years After The Breach Collapse ~ ~ ~

Herc had that damn television way to loud.

Not only could I barely hear the buzzers on the stove go off when the food was done, I couldn’t even hear myself think. That didn’t stop my brain for zipping from one random thought to another, keeping my nerves on edge the whole time I was preparing Raleigh’s favorite meal; steak with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a very special, and secret dessert.

Just as I leaned down to adjust the heat on the stove, I felt large hands on my hips, rubbing slowly against the fabric of my shirt. I straightened, a smile on my face as I pressed my back against Raleigh’s chest, feeling him press kisses in my hair, on my neck, and on my cheek. His arms wound around my waist and kept me flush against him.

“Good evening, Mrs.Becket.” He mumbled in my ear, making my smile widen.

I turned around in his arms, resting my elbows on his shoulders as I played with his hair. The man I had affectionately called my husband for a few years now was sweaty, dirty, and looked exhausted from his ten-hour day. It didn’t stop either of us from getting wrapped up in each other’s arms. It was my personal heaven and I knew it brought him just as much peace.

“How was work, Mr.Becket?” I asked, flicking a piece of wood from his hair.

“It was busy. There are plenty of things that need rebuilt.” Raleigh sighed out, resting his forehead on my shoulder as he pulled me closer.

Since the PPDC was no longer, we both had to find normal jobs. Jobs that didn’t require piloting giant robots while being mentally linked with another person. Raleigh had, obviously, taken up a construction worker job and quickly moved up to a supervisor in a few months. He was already looking at another promotion that would make him a site manager for a housing complex completely directed by him.

I had been looking for a job online when I opened my word processor and the words started flowing  from my fingertips. Before I knew it, I had a novel published within the year, all about the war against the Kaiju; from the Jaegers to their pilots; from the different domes to the people that worked in them. The book instantly became a New York Best Seller and even after a year of it being on the shelves, it was still a major hit. The royalty checks were pretty nice too.

“Herc’s here for dinner-” I started to say but was interrupted when there was cheering coming from, not only the TV, but also the enthused Hercules about his favorite ball team scoring points.

“I can hear that.” Raleigh chuckled, shaking his head.

“Can we just skip to the dessert?” His voice dropped a few octaves as he leaned his face back into my neck, placing soft kisses on the tender skin.

“Tempting, but-” I tried to say but was stopped short by a deep shudder going up my back as he pressed me against him more, trapping me to him as he nibbled on the soft spot of skin between my collarbone and neck.