Chapter 4

"Now, that's like a good boy!" He said,"Stay still and try to enjoy."

He pushed his hand beneath my head and grabbing it and pulled it up, forcing his lips on mine.

I sucked in a breath, my eyes widened in alarm.

He brushed his lips over mine, I felt it touch me and wanted to cry more.

He stole my first kiss. My first kiss wasn't supposed to be with a psychopath in a forest, lying on a muddy ground.

It was supposed to be with my partner for life. I was supposed to get a well paying job and then find a kind, loving person for me.

I always thought that I would find someone and be in a loving relationship for life, like my parents.

With a twinge of guilt, I realized that mom must have reached home by now after finishing her shift.

She would be worrying sick for me. Our neighbourhood wasn't the safest one, so she made sure that I knew how important it was to be home on time.

"Please just let me go." I begged with a voice barely audible and was hit by a new wave of tears.

"Look at me," he ordered me huskily. I opened my eyes to look at him.

I don't know what happened for the next few seconds. He kept on staring into my eyes and I, who had since long dropped all efforts to fight back, felt a new sense of hopelessness.

My scholarship exam tomorrow! I needed to get back home or I wouldn't be able to study at all.

Dad would be so crushed if I didn't get the scholarship this time. He already worked two shifts. I couldn't add to their economic burden.

Knowing dad, if I didn't qualify the test, he would try to take loans from dubious sources again and get in more trouble.

Stop! I told myself to hold my thoughts. Hopefully I would be back home soon and thankfully, he won't be back till late in the evening.

I consoled myself. I just had to survive this.

"Please, I have to study. I have my test tomorrow!" I begged. Samon only smiled in response.

"You think this is a game, don't you?"

What? How could a game involve this? He was insane!

"Just get on with it, Samon!" Gloise called out, looking exasperated.

Get on? Get on with what? What exactly did they plan?

My eyes wandered desperately in every direction to seek help but there was no one nearby in the woods, I tried moving my hands but they were still gripped tightly and my feet were as bad as ever.

I looked up at Samon pleadingly begging him to please let me go and with rising optimism felt my hands released from his arms.

However, when I tried moving them, "not so fast, kid!" Samon mocked and spread them on both sides of my head, holding each of them with his hands.

I let out a shriek and darted my eyes to find that Gloise had gone to stand on watch looking in the direction we came from.

"Plea--"I tried to plead but was cut off by a blow on my face. It stung my cheeks. I looked at him in disbelief.

I grunted in pain and sniffed. The message was clear. I needed to shut my mouth.

Samon lowered his face to mine and tried to kiss me but I dodged angrily.

"Trying to act smart, are we?" He scoffed at me. His words held a warning edge in them.

I shut my eyes, wincing. I anticipated another hit but felt surprised when he left my hands free.

I opened my eyes again only to see him cup my face with both of his hands and force his lips on mine.

I quickly shut my eyes again, my heart sped like I was running a marathon.

I tried with all my might to push him off me using both my hands but he was way too heavy and I was way too tired.

He moved his lips along mine and I tried to keep them shut but when he pulled on my hair, I gasped and pushed his tongue inside my mouth.

It felt so strange and forceful. I didn't think that I would ever breathe properly again. I felt trapped and at his mercy.

I felt my cheeks turn hot and tears grazing across them. It was utterly humiliating and debilitating.

I had endured so much in such a short while in school but I had never felt this powerless before.

With a gasp, he came up for air and I took lungfuls of air, incapable of doing anything else for a few seconds.

I kept trying to even out my breathing and when I moved my hands to wipe off my tears, I found them held again.

He used that unforgiving moment to spread them and hold them firmly on the sides of my head again.

He leant on my mouth again, kissing me while trying to press himself on me.

I felt crushed by the wait of just his chest itself which didn't even allow me space to breathe.

He also pressed down on my lower body when I tried to struggle, so I stopped.

When he came up after kissing me again, he looked at me expectantly again.

I glared at him with as much hatred I could muster and tried to get rid of his hands again.

How I hoped it to end. I would gladly take on the bullies at school over this anyday.

"Are you happy now? You made the poor nerd cry." I sobbed, "isn't this what you wanted, so you can go brag to your friends about how you taught me a lesson?"

I gulped, trying to will myself not to let any more tears fall anymore but my eyes didn't listen. Tears flowed freely down my eyes.

Why wouldn't they just leave me alone?

"Just leave me alone" I shouted in a broken voice. I expected him to get off me with a smirk and go away but he didn't.

What he said next made me terrified for my life.

"Well, we are not quite done yet!"

*How do you guys like the new cover? Updated on 2/08/20*