Chapter 29

Samon Johnson was pissed off these days. Since the last weekend when he saw that damn kid again, he hadn't been able to get those eyes; those twice darned eyes, out of his head.

He had been doing his best to avoid the kid since the woods. He hadn't expected that the kid would go and fu*king stab himself! How the fu*k was he supposed to know that?

And if you looked at it properly, it was all the kid's fault! He was just meaning to take him away from the woods to a safer place, his room preferably.

He would have looked after him and he would have even let him go after some time. He was bound to lose interest in him after all, he always did after some time.

Take the Hudson girl for example, he had slept with her after the debacle in woods to get rid of the kid's face haunting his dreams but no, soon she became a bother and he had to dump her.

Her friend, McKinnon? McKinnsey? Something like that, he didn't remember exactly, had practically thrown herself at him.

That too, not long after he ended things with her best friend. Ha! Some friends they were!

But he wasn't one to waste an opportunity to get laid and get the fu*king kid out of his head.

He would have continued doing so too but the kid suddenly starts showing up at the school again and he found himself falling back to his old pattern.

It was so stupid, it wanted to make him tear his hair out. Why would the kid come back? Why couldn't he have moved to some far off place.

Samon had heard about the amnesia of course and boy, was he glad about that. Though it did bug him that the boy wouldn't remember the lessons Samon taught him.

Didn't he already had it hard enough here? Even Samon had to deal with so many things trying to save the kid from bullies and pranks.

He had antagonised so many of his old friends and classmates. Of course, he didn't give shit about them but he had even lost his best friend due to the kid!

And boy, did it sting! Thinking about it made him fill up with rage. His friend; who had always been there for him, had stopped talking to him since the kid had that little episode of his.

Now, whenever Gloise saw him, he wouldn't even acknowledge him.

Even Samon's old man had noticed that something was wrong and given him an earful about it.

Though it suited him just fine! Samon Johnson didn't need nobody to survive. He was born alone, he would die alone.

It still hurt like a bitch though. Speaking of bitches, he was minding his own business the last friday, talking to Mc---whatever--the--fu*k--was--her--name!

And she seemed really interested too but then the kid showed up, looking all lost and shit. The moment Samon saw him, he couldn't take his eyes off him, not when they still looked like that.

There was still some of the light shining in them and it made him really annoyed again. All that effort down the drain!

But damn those eyes!

If he could, he would just keep them with him, so that the world could never change them.

'Wait! Don't leave!' He wanted to shout but the kid looked like he would piss himself if Samon even breathed loudly so Samon kept his mouth shut.

He had gritted his teeth when the kid left and that too with him! He couldn't believe his eyes! The nerve of the kid!

He tried to even his breath. No! He couldn't get involved again! He just needed to distract himself.